What dies Veeky Forums think of atomic wings?

What dies Veeky Forums think of atomic wings?

*does

It's been proven that the dumber you are, the more likely you are to enjoy spicy foods. Something to do with conscientiousness and risk assessment.

tendies threads are just as worthless as wendys/mcdonalds/burger king threads

every restaurant that makes them makes them exactly the same.

I like hotwings. I like spicy food. I like well seasoned food.

I do not like food so spicy/seasoned that is all I can taste, burning or spice. It's as bad as over salting in my opinion.

If all you want is the endorphin kick, do a shotglass of the sauce

>in a study funded by pussies

t. pansy or female

Kek

I think it's just that all of the le epic r/atheism intellectual type people are pussies who can't stand anything besides plain oatmeal.

neuroticism and risk assessment

trait neuroticism (avoidance of pain) and IQ are correlated (very loosely, but still correlated). it's also a fact that spicy foods originated in very hot areas because they make you sweat more, and sweating cools you down; these same hot areas also tend to have the lowest IQ populations (north/sub saharan africans, all the different flavors of middle eastern shitskin)

Love the sauces, wings themselves are always garbage. Shattered bones, dry meat, lots of gristle. I end up getting boneless like a fucking grade schooler just for the Abusive sauce. Wish they sold it in bottles.

Spicy food originated in hotter climates because that's where hot peppers grow you fucking idiot. Do you think locals thought "sure is hot here, sweating would be helpful. Let's invent chili peppers to help!"

I dunno, I enjoy the burn from spicy food honestly.

they never would've incorporated the peppers into their cuisine if they didn't do anything to dissipate heat. are you seriously too autistic to understand that for most of history humans exhibited behavior that they understood but couldn't articulate?

>muh kwizine!

kys

Boneless aka chicken nuggets

Besides, eating chili has known medical benefits.

You are literally trying to defend your baby pallet. Laughable dude.

Nigga, you are fucking retarded.

>sweating would be helpful

You literally just answered your own question. Sweating cools you down, genius.

>Sweating cools you down, genius.

Yes. But do you really think that caused people to "invent" hot peppers?

Or do you think they happened to grow there and then got incorporated into the local cuisine, like any other ingredient?

I'm not disagreeing with you there; cuisines naturally incorporate local ingredients. But one must also recognise the reason why peppers became domesticated in the first place; the endorphin rush and increased sweating were beneficial in hot climates.

>
>they never would've incorporated the peppers into their cuisine if they didn't do anything to dissipate heat. are you seriously too autistic to understand that for most of history humans exhibited behavior that they understood but couldn't articulate?
This is intellectual dishonesty of the highest degree. You falsely correlate incorporation of spice into food with the heat dissipation factor from sweating rather than understanding locals used local ingredients. I.e. Inuit Indians in Alaska and Indians in Kerala, India eat fish because they live near fucking fish

What makes these wings atomic? Aren't all things made of atoms anyways?

>
>I'm not disagreeing with you there; cuisines naturally incorporate local ingredients. But one must also recognise the reason why peppers became domesticated in the first place; the endorphin rush and increased sweating were beneficial in hot climates.
You truly are a pseudointellectual baboon