Thoughts on food challenges?

Thoughts on food challenges?

cringe

Never understood celebrating gluttony, Americans are the worst offenders. I'm not trying to say "there's nigglets starving in Africa'' because I don't give a shit, but this is just pointless, wasteful and not even entertaining.

I took one, spiciest burger i ever had.
It's free if you can finish it in 30 minutes, if you don't it's like $8 (eastern europe prices, so not as little as it might sound)
you have to sign a warrant saying that the restaurant is not responsible for damages to your health or death
I managed to down the thing and the shits i've been taking for the next 2 days were pure horror
only 13 people have managed to eat the damn thing so far, me being one of them

Too much..no more. no mas.

I go to youtube and try to find recipes for pizza and all I find is video after video of fat gringos binge eating on shitty quality pizza.

too much

I mean I watched Man vs. Food. Not necessarily because I'd do that, but it's fun to watch others.

I'd never be able to do a 6 pounds of food challenge. However I would probably do well in the spicy food challenges.

What, in your little piss brain, do you think you gain by making up lies like this? Or are you just so stupid that you can't type in a search?

IM NOT AUTISM

Real talk though Jason isn't even hiding his steroid usage and is whoring himself out for youtube bucks by doing stupid shit like this, what happened in the past year?

>Man vs. Food

What happened to the jew anyway?

Quit for health reasons. 3 seasons he did the challenges. Then he didn't want to do them, so they changed the format to Man vs. Food Nation. They picked locals and they did the food chain instead, and he just hosted. Guess people didn't like that as much and got cancelled.

Adam Richman does host some other cooking show tho, and has lost considerable weight.

Also: da joos... Come on man, he's pretty cool.

Some of the eating challenges are neat depending on the food, like Marshmallows or something, but shit like "20lb burger" is just dumb, because at some point you're eating just pure hamburger meat.

They're a desperate grab for attention from youtube.

celebrating degenerate gluttony is one of the worst offenses

I did one last week in a hot wings joint in Scotland. Six wings in carolina reaper and moruga scorpion sauce.
It was the worst thing I've ever voluntarily done to myself and I regret absolutely nothing.

He's also a kike and youre a kike apologist

Man vs. Food is so awkward. It makes me uncomfortable watching Adam trying to interact with the locals as his discount Guy Fieri personality. "Dude, big meat and big spice and skateboards. It is getting crazy in here folks. Uh, that's all I got, let's clap and chant now."

>discount Guy Fieri
You could literally shit on someone's dead mother and it would be less of an insult than "discount Guy Fieri".

>he doesn't dig the rude dude of food
stop frontin

Go back to /pol/ and stay in your containment board.

please go in further details about the shits you experienced

(((you)))

I only watch videos by actual pro eaters. None of those frauds who can eat more than an average person but never trains

wow can I have your autograph?

/pol/tard apologist detected.

Sure. Do you want it on your tits or ass

it sick it piss

So glad that Nate is getting order 66'd. He's a cookie cutter faggot and his girlfriend is a goblin only in it for the green card.

Always wanted to do one of those giant steak challenges just for fun. That's about as far as my line of thinking has gone on this subject.