Which one to choose?

which one to choose?

left one

the other two are too gross looking

The middle one look almost exactly like me. Heh

I was raised in the south suburbs of chicago, about 45 minutes away from the heart of the city, and deep dish isn't that fucking great.

Like, everyone makes it out to be a fucking cultural meme meal, but most places just do a bad job. You want to make your own authentic goza that you're going to get at 95% of the places you order it from?

Take a can of diced tomatoes.
Dump it on top of mozz you stuck in the oven for 20 minutes.
Serve on top of dough that burnt on the corners and raw underneath.

The only decent deep dish is either Papa Joe's or Lous. Everywhere is garbage.

Whichever one is the thinnest, because my dainty ladylike European mouth cannot possibly handle real pizza.

Middle
Right
Left

I have an attraction to awkward women, and middle seems like she might be a bit so. Next attraction is to asians, so I'd take right over left. Finally left, but she looks like she has a bitch face so I wouldn't expect much.

Oh.. we're talking about pizza... yeah, I wouldn't touch any of that shit.

excuse me I was asking about the pizza you creeps

>Make a quiche
>call it a pizza
???

The one with black olives,

Left, Asians are gross. And none of the pizza slices.

fuck deep crust and those girls are ugly

I sexually Identify as a deep dish pizza. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of having a picture taken of me and discussed on Veeky Forums. People say to me that a person being a pizza is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having an Italian man in Chicago knead my brain into the dough, slathering me with tomato sauce, and drizzling cheeses over my my new body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Chicago-style" and respect my right to find attraction to other deep dish pizza slices. If you can't accept me you're a pizzaphobe and need to check your Italian privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

3, 1, 2 and the slice that was farthest away from the olives.

Middle one is clearly an astral being

I don't fuck non-Whites.

The one in the black dress. Damn, she's cute. Is this in Chicongo, or has deep dish pizza arrived in Asia?

>deep dish isn't that fucking great.
Fucking NYC commies LARPing everywhere.

You're missing out on a glorious world, then.

If you're white and you masterbait, doesn't that mean you're fucking a white?

What, the world of alien faced women with the figures of ten year old boys?

pls b my azn ck waifu

>I don't fuck anyone at all
fixed

which ever one shits on my face the quickest.

Cant you all see that the big one is actually cut in half? There are 4 total

Middle.... left and right are hot but they are slutty hot... middle looks sweet and innocent. Would definitely be funner getting to taste that... oh wait, are we talking about pizza??

their left or our left

cuz i'd go for the right one (their right)

L-London?