sometimes i eat errasers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichotillomania
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When I lived in poverty I'd eat scraps of paper to stop hunger pains

>he doesn't slam liquor bottles for his sweet fans

can you guys pls donate to my paypal, I rlly need a new camera, and well

you guys got to buy it for me

when I was a kid I would chew toothpicks until shredding them and then eat the wood pulp
it was a sub-par experience really

Why are you wasting your time being mad at someone who isn't worth thinking about?

Fingernails, I guess.

I used to pull and eat beard hairs one by one because I found the texture intriguing. I don't think my classmates understood, though.

Sometimes I eat dick

Everry day I swallow my pride knowing that I'm getting cucked from the love of my life and that losing the only chance I had at any level of romantic fullfillment has left me emotionally dead aside from the bare minimum required to dredge myself through each miserable passing rotation of this cold planet.

FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU OP! FUCK SNAKES! FUCK! WHY ARE THEY SO DISGUSTING? I WERE TO WITNESS THIS IN REAL LIFE I WoULD KILL MYSELF ON THE SPOT! DELETE THAT IMAGE!

I like to use nail clippers to clip the skin from the ends of my fingers and eat it.

snakes are bros, spiders are the real spookydudes

>house has ant problem during summer
>spiders set up shop in closet away from everything except the trail of ants
>they control the ant population until summer is over

>growing vegetables
>see tiny green spiders hopping around on plants
>know that they're eating pests that would destroy my food
>they're kind of cute because they're harmless to me and are helping me, again
most spiders are okay. they look a little creepy because they're so different from us but it's just the ones that are venomous that are spooky.

spiders will end any infestation faster than any shitty chemical you can buy

This. Snakes are just vile, grotesque assholes while spiders are cute and misunderstood by idiots/women

only the really venomous ones.

eat a bullet

all of you

Growing up I liked the taste of erasers and the metal piece holding the eraser to the wood

Toothpicks. Whenever I use one, I usually nibble on them until I suddenly find that they're gone.

I'd love spiders if they would keep away from me. But it has happened to me several times that a spider would ninja down directly in front of my face. That shit just creeps me out.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichotillomania

I just started doing that

Women ruined the internet.

I used to eat paper, tissues and chalk. I still miss the taste of chalk.

That doesn't seem right.
Why the black snake doesn't bite the yellow snake? Eating a snake by its tail would never work.

Obviously it just did, chief.

I eat you're mom's pusy

I have dreams about eating most things that aren't food. EX: Drain the entire ocean of water, and eat whole scoops of sea life collected on the bottom raw. Then pour all of the water drained from the ocean into a gigantic jar of sand, and drink the quicksand like a slushie.

Obviously I don't do these things in real life. I eat only food and a few toothpicks and boogers.

who /boogereater/ here?

It's actually good for your immune system.