Subtle reminder

Subtle reminder.

Kill yourself rabbit

Chicken has 31g of protein per 100g, compared to just 2.8g.

>eating 4 cups of broccoli to get the same as an ounce of beef

Who makes these?

Do you really need calories to get energy?
>Red Bull
>220 calories per 90mg caffeine
vs
>Monster Energy Zero Ultra
>Zero (0) calories per 155mg caffeine

Sips have all of the energy you need with none of the diabeetus.
Source: Veeky Forums
monsterenergy.com

>not grazing on broccoli like a cow throughout the day

We aren't all Americans. Grazing isn't natural for us.

>americans are all fat from corn syrup and hamburgers
>americans eat broccoli all day
>yfw

>tfw vegans want us to eat 70 ounces of broccoli to equal that of an 8 ounce steak

It's actually cheaper to buy the meat, just going on protein content.

What are the abbreviations?

Incorrect. Vegetable subsidies are at an all time high in the US. Just go to a farmers market and reap the benefits.

>hipster tax
>cheap

Nah.

>measuring by calories and not volume

Autism.

I was just trying to look up your numbers and this is what Google gave me. I guess you can't trust the internet.

>What weighs more one cubic meter of feathers or one cubic meter of concrete?

The funny thing is that it's the fatties who love to eat who usually go on about protein, but would rather eat a smaller amount than spending their day eating broccoli to their hearts' content.

probably concrete

Doesn't red meat cause cancer or something? My mother only fed us fish because of that. Now I'm on HRT and am a total faggot. Go figure. Girl btw.

>300grams of broccoli has almost twice the protein of 40 grams of beef

Holy shit, why would I ever need to eat meat again?

You don't. Take the green pill.

i'll take the green pill if you take a black cock up your ass

whenever i drink these i get a weird swollen/pain feeling at the bottom of the left side of my ribcage

Farmer's Market's are actually selling vegetables at lower prices than supermarkets the majority of the time.

It's a weird world we're in.

As a proud white female that's all I'm good for.

>Who makes these?

Retards, that's who....

There's a reason cows have multiple stomachs and a huge digestive tract, and it's because it takes fucking forever, and it's hard as hell, to process and extract the nutrients from plant materials compared to meat.

Vegan fucktards just can't understand that.

but how much per 100 calories of chikkun?

That means your body had broken the laws of thermodynamics...which is awesome!

How is that weird? Farmers would rather sell to you for 100% profit than selling to supermarkets who take most of the profit for themselves.

Economies of scale have historically kept Farmer's Market's behind the supermarket.

Do you really need food to not starve to death?

100 grams of beef is 100 grams of food

and

100 grams of water is 100 grams of water

Yup

Water > Beef

Please be in London

Farmers markets aren't some magical alternative to grocery stores. Every one I've ever been to has been 90% potatoes, tomatoes, cabbage, and squash and 10% home canned goods.

Depends what you're buying. At my local market certain items are way more expensive like garlic or peppers. Like 2.50 for a garlic head vs the $2 per pound of garlic heads/container of 6-8 garlic heads for 2.50 at the grocery store. They also have peeled garlic cloves containers for $1 and some change but they're from China and I'm paranoid.

Amino acids brAh

Broc doesn't have all 20 amino acids brah.

18g

Mines called Earth. What's yours called?

100 cals of broccoli is like 1 kg