Who was in the wrong?

Who was in the wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13698846
youtube.com/watch?v=lUg4trIDr9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The woman was in the wrong.

It is wrong to laugh at mentally handicapped people.

Ramsey is clearly acting a bit for the camera and is in the wrong.

You're supposed to smash down the burger anyway.

>smash down the burger

this. The burger is DESIGNED to be smashed. That's how the flavors work. Ramsay is either retarded or pretending to be retarded. Everyone knows you're supposed to smash it first.

Smashed? What the fuck are you talking about. Flyover state detected.

If you smash a burger that means it's smashed on the grill when cooked, that's Smash Burgers whole premise. You never should have to flatten a cooked assembled burger by "design" once it's on your plate.

>You never should have to flatten a cooked assembled burger by "design" once it's on your plate.

uh, no. It's the exact opposite, in fact.
talk to any burger expert. get educated.

>this
fuck off retard

ignoring the trolls, you are actually supposed to compress the burger.

c{ Bun
o{ Sauce
m{ Topping
p{ Topping
r{ Cheese
e{ Patty
s{ Sauce
s{ Bun

>flyover statie telling people to get educated

You are uncultured swine, your opinion is worth less than dogshit.

Its like that gif of the truck that never hits

I don't follow.

he never bites the burger you fucking mongoloid

well apparently Veeky Forums is so retarded that not only do they think you aren't allowed to smush your burger they also probably don't realize you're actually supposed to eat them, too

>this
back to r3ddit friendo

he has made burgers of that heiggt before and eaten then in the Australian burger episode.

>Ramsey is clearly acting a bit for the camera and is in the wrong.
this it's OJ with the glove level bullshit

ramsay is trying to prove a point you knobheads, if a burger requires stupid amounts of efforts to eat then its a fucking joke. when will americans learn?

Give Ramsay a McChicken, a more casual mouth fit sandwich.

He is obviouslly acting up. I am for smashing burgers because that releases juices. But i also have eaten burgers when the meat is so much and juicy that the bun just becomes soggy piece of shit.

Look at that ration it more like a meatball, and dont get me wrong i love meatballs but they arw not burgers.

Imo the ratio is all wrong, there should be some balance between vegie/sauce/toppings/bun/meat.

With that burger all you gonna taste is just meat and as i said at that point you better order a meatball.

I can't stand fucking Ramsay anymore. He's more of an actor than a chef these days. Goes over the top with his rage at people in the kitchen and does shit like this to make it seem like this food is just "sooo inedible I can't even fit it in me bloody mouth".
Everyone knows all the real chefs are on youtube nowadays.

So by "flyover" you mean states with a sustainable aggricultural system that can feed all of the people living in that state without having to import billions of dollars worth of avocados and water.

Here, have some avocado toast to cool your butthurt, that will be $27.50 plus tip!

>sustainable aggricultural system
>total agricultural land of state planted in GMO corn for animal feed and corn syrup, GMO soybeans, GMO cotton, wheat, and the rest devoted to cattle farming, factory chickens and hogs.
>sustainable and provide all the food for the state

Sure will be self sufficient since that comprises 95% of the flyover diet. You'll just have to sacrifice the iceberg lettuce and cardboard tomato.

you'd think a world champion cock sucker like him could open his mouth a bit more

>GMO FOOD BAD
>MEME FOOD GOOD
UNGA BUNGA ME LIKE LIVING IN PAST WHERE EVERYONE LIVE IN DESTITUTION AND SQUALOR AND STARVE TO DEATH! TECHNOLOGY TOO SCARY FOR ME PEA BRAIN

That wasn't the main point, just a side point about lack of sustainability as well as self sufficiency unless you have a Monsanto factory, you mouthbreather. The main point was that the vast majority of flyover agricultural land is used for those things, not what you see on grocery produce shelves. It isn't 1920 anymore.

hypocrisy

ooh shit nigger

How will chef Ramsay ever recover from this?

Can someone find a video of Gordon Ramsey eating food like a regular person? He's not skinny so he must eat, or perhaps he has some sort of eating disorder?

fug

Exactly he only bashes it because it wasn't made by him

>Mocking a restaurants burger for being too big to eat
>Makes his burgers even fucking taller
Hypocritical ass

I never did trust him. dirty, soap dodging hun

Did you notice that his patty isn't double the width of the bun?

I know you Americans constantly project your substantial width onto every topic, but we are currently discussing the height of the burger. Thanks.

strawpoll.me/13698846
ty

Except I'm not American so good job projecting yourself.

Deny all you want, friend, but you can never escape. Thanks.

I'm not denying anything and I'm not the one trying to damage control their argument.

Can you please show me where an argument was made? Thanks.

In the post insinuating I'm American and fat as a way of discrediting my point. Which doesn't make sense to begin with as if Americans know anything it's burgers.

I wasn't discrediting your point. Please reread the comment chain. Thanks.

Reading is for nerds.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I've enjoyed our talk. Thanks.

SAVAGE

Who was in the wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=lUg4trIDr9s

I have too, thanks for keeping me company this morning.

ahahaha yasssss finally a fellow Glaswegian on 4chins
fuck gordan he is as you said a filthy hun cunt who should be kicked to fucking death for claiming to be representative of Glasgow or its people

When will mouthlets learn?

If the bread isn't soggy and you're having trouble taking a bite; you might be able to receive government aid for your disability. Tilt the thing you dumb bastard. An apple is taller than your mouth but you don't cram the whole thing in.

>every bite of my sandwich isn't the same
It's not supposed to be. Not only would that get old fast; your taste buds adjust to it and you're just remembering the last bite.

he's clearly acting. he know she could fit that burger in his mouth. you can even see him trying to hold back

That little druggie cunt kid of his and his druggie cunt gold-digging bitch were at fault.
>wahhh my money I didn't earn wasn't given to me
>wahh I'm a grown ass man still dependent on my daddy and he tells me to do things
>wahhh my voice cracks like a bitch when a man tells me to calm the fuck down and my mommy has to hold me back
Should have been aborted desu.

Not him, but there seems to be quite a few of us for some reason.

Gordon fits plenty of dicks in his mouth. He's clearly faking

get tae bed ya weedgie bstard

>being this triggered
:D

Gordon's a mess.

the mad man

this

why is the burger the widest thing on that?
at that point just make it 2 burgers

>smash

Coastiecuck detected.

you're supposed to sit on it first you fucking idiot

>burger fits in bun
>toppings don't add 1/4 of the entire height

i don't see why he's in the wrong here

haven't you got kids to diddle?

came here to post this

Fuck off, Hippie.

shut up......stupid frog poster.

Of all the verbs you could have used (pressed, squashed, etc) yiu went with "smashed". Don't know why, I just find that a bit odd.

Go away.

If you watched the episode that OPs webm is from, you'd know Gordon specifically bitched about the party being twice the size of the bun. So it is definitely relevant to the discussion.

>having to smash a burger to get any flavour

But not relevant to the previous discussion about the vertical height of the burger. Thanks.

>dainty-mouthed ladylike eurotrash making a show of trying to eat food the wrong way

Ramsay is a dick. Here is the burger they serve in his restaurant.

You for watching the US and not the UK version

Pretty sure the cook was like "oh fug Gordon is here.. how can we make this good? What do people like? Lots of meat! I'll just make the patty huge"

Jesus that's a lot of tomato. I mean I like it on a burger but not 3 huge pieces.

That;'s a sign on low testosterone. Get it checked out.

Why is everybody ignoring the obvious issue with the burger? The patty is sticking out way past the bun and the whole thing looks like it's about to just slide apart if you put any pressure on it.

His burgers are designed to be pulled apart and poked

18+

wut

rekt

Do you honestly believe that we get all of our food from imports or coastal states? What is the point of your post?

Only the tomato and whatever the fuck that yellow shit is. Patty is in perfect width. A bit high in thickness, though. That's also way too much tomato One slice is perfect.

>The burger is DESIGNED to be smashed. That's how the flavors work.

Your burgers have pressure activated flavor? What a world we live in!

Does everyone ignore the fact that the bun is ridiculously small? That was the main complaint along with the size of the whole thing. Even if you "smash" it shit will just get squeezed onto the plate because there is no but to accommodate it.

In the episode the restaurant had run out of the large buns they usually use for this type of burger so they used a regular one. You can't cut or compress or do whatever with this particular burg without destroying it.

All the Ramsey burgers posted have proper big buns. Although I agree I they look kind of meh - especially that tomato abomination

>implying flyovers know how to cook

Lycopene is very important. Ramsay is trying to save you.

>An apple is taller than your mouth
t. mouthlet

Eat the extra tomato separate. Too much tomato on a burg makes a watery mess.

He's talking about this GIF