/coffee/

How does Veeky Forums like their coffee? I usually just drink it black.

Like my women: brown and affordable

I think brown and black women can be really attractive but I have some type of mental block when I see nipples that aren't pink. I just can't get off on dark nipples.

I like my coffee like I like my black people.
I don't like coffee.

I like my coffee like I like my black people.
Preferably safe on the side of the road instead of being mowed down by Trump supporting white supremacist nazis.

Guys, please keep the thread on topic. We're talking about coffee, not what type of girls you're attracted to.

I like my coffee like I like my slaves.
Free.

Double double

White and no sugar is clearly the patrician's choice

Personally I've found once you start having it black, you don't really want to go back. Occasionally I'll have a cappuccino when I'm out but I like to keep my coffee pure for the most part.

I don't drink coffee because it gives me AIDS

I'd cream her roast

Short and black (espresso) with hieps of sugar. Can't drink this normal coffee anymore, tastes like bitter water to me.

90% of the time I drink my coffee black but if I get it from a gas station or something that I know has really bad quality and it will taste bad black I will add in the cream and sugar to it. Also, I think black women with white girl bodies are beautiful. None of that ghetto booty thunder thigh wild attitude type stuff.

Brown nipples taste better desu

I don't know what it is about them, but something about sucking on a girl with huge tits and brown nipples is just so much more satisfying.

I love coffee!

if you actually give a shit you'll just abandon this thread and start over with a new /coffee/ thread. this is a /pol/ bait thread whether you want it or not.

do any of you guys make your own iced coffee?
what do you think works best?

>dark roast
>espresso
>add in medium roast to the top of mug

Every once in a while I would use condensed milk to sweeten it, but other than that, black and bitter

Asian ones are the best.

>bitter
THIS IS NOT A TRAIT OF GOOD COFFEE. FUCK. BITTER DOESN'T MEAN STRONG EITHER. GOD DAMN

With """"rio disease"""" herbal notes. Fuck the rest of SA and africans talking shit about brazilian coffee. Brazilian coffee is very good and perfectly fine. Not everyone wants a a black beverage that tastes like pure fruit juice. Theres nothing wrong with herbal and biter notes.

I would do things to her the internet has yet to invent.

>mfw used to press the coffee without waiting 4 minutes on my french press

wow guys... i am so ashamed of this, been doing it for months before getting schooled

>r-really user?

Do these Ethiopian fallopians have a name?

be respectful to women, user

Everybody has a name

I know how you feel. I find Indian women quite attractive but those nipples....Ugh

I thought we all were discussing coffee.

You already had AIDS. The coffee just makes you alert and mentally focused enough to remember.

lol I did an image search and the top hit is pro-ana.

Nope

whats going on in here?

White and bitter, like my men

We're talking about Coffy.

a/s/l?

usually just black, sometimes with cream. it seems like a lot of people are particular about theircoffee, i dont care that much desu

9/f/CA

u?

oil drillers need to fuck off to reddit

Found the r*dditor

>CA
You lying cunt.

What a waste of trips.

>cute black girl
>has white facial features
Hmmm

I'm just a stupid little girl I don't know anything :-)

Coffee gives me really bad gas so I don't drink it. Not the haha gas, the ohgodithurts gas.

Black women can be beautiful but so many are fat and/or have a ghetto personality. What a waste.

This

You just know Tyrone has stretched her holes to the size of a 1L bottle of VOS water. Fucking her would be like tossing a AA battery down an open manhole

Anal?

lmfao classic

You could easily say the same about your own gf though

>your own gf
Y..you too

I like my coffee the way I like my women; trapped in a confined space, with my pleasure as its sole purpose.

>How does Veeky Forums like their coffee?
Like my outlook on life: dark and bitter, with 2 spoonfuls of hopelessness.

Haha I love the meme where we all pretend to be socially awkward losers who don't know what it's like to have a healthy dating life. I almost think it's up there with the McChicken meme

also usually black,
but more so out of laziness and lactose intolerance than actual preference. Adding condiments to coffee is also too precise of an exercise for me to do before I've had coffee.

She looks a little mixed. Probably a bit of cream in there.

>bit of cream in there
When I get done with her there will be.

Nah, she looks fairly typical (albeit attractive) of a somali

careful, I got banned once for saying east africans are more attractive than west africans

Yep.

I can enjoy anything with enough milk and sugar in it, but when it come to coffee, i prefer plain black.

Heh.

I like my coffee like I like my women: Better after I've squirted a little cream into it.

I like my coffee like I like my women, ground up and kept in a tiny bag

>preground
Are you a fucking animal?

I WANT TO FUCK COFFEE

she looks like the type of girl who likes having sex outside

How do I get a beautiful black woman?

>beautiful black woman
That's an oxymoron

actual beautiful ones are the same as beautiful ones from any other race: unobtainable unless you are a chad

above average ones though are easy pickings, you just have to be a normal non-black, non-hispanic male. they especially love asians. source: am asian, black chicks love me for some reason. I'll take what I can get

with heavy cream and 3 drops of chocolate or vanilla stevia

Black with 2 scoops of muscavado sugar

*teaspoons

>coffee:
>wake up 20 minutes too late
>curse yourself for staying up too late the previous night
>roll out of bed and stagger into the kitchen half naked
>open coffee maker and put in filter
>start scooping colombian grounds into the filter, like 5 scoops or whatever is good
>fill pot with water up to the max fill line and pour into maker
>stagger off to shower
>take shower
>get out of shower, get dressed and head to kitchen
>grab blender
>put in 5 packets of yellow cancer
>put in one scoop of vanilla proton powder
>put in one scoop of chocolate proton powder
>pour entire pot of coffee into blender and blend
>pour entire blender into big thermos
>add half and half to the limits of the thermos
>walk out of the house and drink hot coffee over the course of the entire day

>I'll take what I can get

You asian men have it rough. Asian women either like white dick or extreme alpha asians. You're kind of stuck with coffee gals. In my experience you could do worse.

user you need to take control of your life. This isn't healthy.

with a hint of maple syrup then poured over ice cream still hot

and why not

Don't be dense

I like thick coffee

Explain what is wrong with 5 cups, 2 scoops and 5 packets of sucralose

>meme

Nice

>fat
>literally zero tits
absolutely fucking disgusting -4/10

Still has a thigh gap and she looks soft and fluffy. Almost looks anime fat like you could lose a hand in her belly/butt fat.

hehe yeah... that's one of my favorites

spot the numale vegan

I'm with this guy.
>would not bang

She looks like a chubby asian boy, pedofag.

I need some advice.
I'm thinking of getting an espresso machine.
I've been drinking moka pot coffee with milk everyday for several years and I kinda want to step up.
How much of a hassle is it to use a basic espresso machine everyday? I'll probably either get a gaggia classic or a europiccolo.
Is it viable for everyday use?

FUN FACT:

China now owns more Land, Oil, and resources in Africa than any European colonial power COMBINED at any point in history.

Let that sink in for a minute.

>China now owns more Land, Oil, and resources in Africa than any European colonial power COMBINED at any point in history.

And their women. Alpha Chinese are cucking niggers left and right. lol

>China now owns more Land, Oil, and resources in Africa than any European colonial power COMBINED at any point in history.

Good, maybe the zerg can go in and put them to work making nikes and iphones instead of AIDs carriers and child soldiers

This. I also enjoy an occasional Vietnamese coffee.

>Not wanting to help her lose weight by having lots hot sweaty sex.
>Not wanting to reap the rewards of a slimmer qt Japanese gf.

Best part is she would never leave you since you were the only one who gave her some good dick.

>Alpha Chinese are cucking niggers left and right

"Who's your master?"