Whole Foods or Trader Joe's?

They're both overpriced hipster shit.

Sprouts

taytay

Natural Grocers

I want her thighs wrapped around my head

Neither. Faggot.

Is this a stage photo?
She would never be shopping at a supermarket alone.

I don't have any hipster vegan organic grocery chains in my area.

Squeeze the melons for TayTay, Check the egg carton for TayTay

Whole Foods is good for everyday shopping only if you have a ton of money because everything is egregiously overpriced there. Seriously, it is in a completely different pay grade than TJ's or any other supermarket. However, it's pretty much one of very few if places if not the only place in a typical suburb where you can reliably find certain specialty foods. Just to give a few examples: nice cheeses, creme fraiche, locally sourced organic produce, rye flour, bronze-cut dried pasta, valhrona chocolate, oxtails. (Although very little of Whole Foods's produce is locally sourced, they do a cute little effort to get some things.)

The flip side is that you really ought to stop being a lazy fuck and go to that farmer's market, find who's supplying the bakeries, find who's pasturing chickens near you, order pantry stuff online, etc. and do your the specialty shopping the right way. But at the end of the day, Whole Foods is just at the intersection of supermarket and specialty.

Kind of. I don't doubt that she was buying groceries (celebrities shop at Whole Foods all the time), but I'm fairly certain her security is just out of frame. Too many crazies out there these days waiting to gank you just for being famous.

you think i have money for this over priced bullshit

>trader Joe's
>overpriced

Trader Joe's is fairly cheap.

I can imagine how a NEET might be too triggered by the branding to go there and find out though

It's Aldi's attempt at cultivating a market of poors who think they're better than Aldi shoppers. Shitty junk food for people with no life skills, but it's got a panda bear on the box and says 'organic' so it must be better or as impoverished millennials might say, bettr.io

I go to Whole Foods when I'm feeling like my farmer's market spending has gotten out of control

I go to TJs never because it's gross shit, they have barely any produce, the dairy eggs seafood and meat are repulsive, and everything else is like off-brand dodgy surplus crap repackaged to make it look more appealing to shit-for-brains 20somethings who think boiling spaghetti is a major life achievement

h mart faggot

>overpriced
Whole Foods really not that bad if you stick to outside aisle "whole foods" like bread, milk, meat, eggs, peanut butter vegetables and cheese. The quality is a cut above the average grocery store. Especially for vegetables and meat. When you venture into the internal aisle for organic, gluten free vegetarian frozen pizza you can expect to pay an arm and a leg. Forget about organic dry goods like napkins or cleaning supplies. I could give a shit if my paper towels are made from recycled paper

I mainly shop local at farmers markets or at the meat processor here in my town. It's significantly cheaper and taste a lot better. I still have to go to the grocery store for out of season or veggies not grown here. Which sucks because the only place with produce that's not rotting is Wal-Mart. No tjs or whole foods in Idaho.

>Forget about organic dry goods
Bulk grains, beans, and pasta are cheaper at WF than anywhere other than Pajeet's Cash & Carry way the fuck out in Queens, and I'm not going on a 2 hour trip just to save a buck on a bag of rice (not to mention Pajeet's doesn't have stuff like radiatori pasta or flageolet beans)

Also, they have a few high end supplements (Vegasport, Garden of Life, some alaskan salmon oil, etc) that sometimes go on sale cheaper than Amazon if your timing is good

But yeah, the people who grouse about WF being expensive are poor hiki types for whom venturing into a grocery store with their headphones on and wearing sunglasses is an adrenaline rush that may or may not end in wetting the pants from fear and excitement, so of course their frozen pizza prices are the basis for judging around these parts

Look how stoic TayTay is enduring her sexual assault. He should have just felt up the wall behind them. Would have felt the same and he wouldn't be in trouble

Man, I never thought I'd spend so much time thinking about Taylor Swift's ass until this week. Literally every office conversation was about the angle the guy was cupping her ass cheek at

I feel like I've graduated to real /tv/ status, am I going to become an expert on pubescent female actresses as a next step?

Her face looks fairly uncomfortable. It's obvious he's touching that flat pancake ass but I don't think it's under the skirt like she claimed. If the guy was smart and didn't actually do it he would of apologised right away, not say he we junmping into the photo or say his boss who wasnt even there did it. Guys stupid.

Trader Joe's is cheap you fucking moron.

whole foods

trader joes has a horrible store layout and shitty storebrand food

When I go to Trader Joe's I feel like there are things that are reasonably priced.

I've never felt like I wasn't being ripped off when I go to Whole Foods.

Trader Joe's. Whole Foods is for suburban soccer moms and trust fund hipsters.

Whole Foods is too fucking expensive to shop at for everything. I mean I work there and get a twenty percent discount and I still can't afford anything except some fruits once in a while. Generally though, an excellent place to get produce. There are a few things I definitely prefer to get organic because they just taste better. Also a few good snacks, but you'd have to be retarded to buy your meats and shit there when you're a poorfag.

Trader Joe's is in the same category imo - stop there for a few things, but don't spend your whole paycheck there. Generally I don't think the produce there is any better than my local King Soopers, but is priced almost as much as whole foods. I only buy snacks and some higher quality nonperishables there.

Best way to use these stores is like a secondary for things you WANT to be really good

Neither. Give me a WinCo or Fred Meyers any day.

Flyover.

WinCo is mostly along the West coast, not flyover country.

Trader Joes is a US market that Aldi's parent company bought.

Fred Meyers only exist in the NW

whole foods i only buy that which i can't find in my other grocers.

Trader joes I find is mainly people buying pantry/snacks and frozen food.

I cook 90% of my meals from scratch, so I've littl euse for Trader Joes

I think it goes by Kroger in other parts of the country.

Fpbp but as others have said Traders isn't that expensive

traps are gay

My local seattle chain

similar selection to whole foods (slightly smaller overall), lower prices but still expensive, great selection of local produce and products

Trader Blows sucks, miniscule produce options, just aisles of crappy frozen or boxed foods. Whole Foods is just stupid expensive and overly branded at this point

A garden