What's the best YouTube food channel hosted by two Asian homosexuals living in Japan and why is it TabiEats?

What's the best YouTube food channel hosted by two Asian homosexuals living in Japan and why is it TabiEats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWiZ-EIP3tM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Favourite videos of theirs.

The one where they refuse to apologise for war crimes because 'nanking never happened'

Now I'm not sure if that's true or not

First video I watched was the one about a vending machine restaurant.
youtube.com/watch?v=uWiZ-EIP3tM
They have others about food at Japanese convenience stores that are pretty solid.

I thought they were brothers...

I'm a Japanese and have never heard of them. But their channel seems interesting. Thanks for letting me know.

Teaching english in japan doesn't make you 'japanese' you dumb weeb

No problem! They just popped up one day in my recommended videos, glad I could help someone discover something.

>posting raw scans makes me japanese!!

Fuck off

is that sum ultimate muscle manga?

日本人のふりヤメロ Stop pretending to be Japanese.

How do you know they are gay?

All of the rainbow decor and "coming out" videos might be a minor hint...

>Travel
Immediate redflag.

Isn't this just a poor man's automat?

I looked up the super hot curry they ate on Amazon and sellers are SERIOUSLY gouging. It's kind of a thing now like a meme food version of the NES Classic. 40 dollars for a fuckin' bag of curry.

I'll try some when the price drops.

I've seen them share bites of same snack, is it considered rude in Japan to let your partner have a bite of, let's say, onigiri?

I think the sharing of bites might have to do with being super gay.

>Homosexuals
Is it just me or homosexual men have this personality that is...similar to that of an insufferable woman?

I was talking of sharing bites with my husband in presence of Japanese person. Was it akward for him, since he made that food we shared?

I've never heard of this channel but that nigga is way too gay for me to put up with his voice. Too bad, because it seems like a decent channel if you can get past his faggy ass voice and expression.

I like their convenience store and Daiso videos

They're fun to watch, but I suspect they're too complimentary of things sometimes

>too complimentary
Honestly, I think this might be why I like their channel. I'm probably just sick of overacted outrage/disgust.
They did pretty much shit all over the food at the Gundam Cafe, though. Heh.