Post some american foods

Post some american foods.

Ur moms pussy bitch.

Meats, vegetables, grains, root veggies

freedom

Homemade pizza. Some of us go for authentic, handcrafted at home.

Not memeing, but cornbread. Grain was a big export of early Americas, so they sold most to Europe and didn't keep a lot for themselves. They used corn meal as a replacement grain, which Europeans derided as fit only for pigfeed.
Delicious, delicious cornbread. Even though earlier cornbreads were denser because they didn't use chemical leaveners, and ate them with syrups like molasses or maple syrup

There's these sum'bitches too.
We really fucked up by slaughtering buffalo to near extinction instead of domesticating and herding them rather than cows. Tastier, healthier meat that can live off the existing grasslands.

Blueberries are native to North America

Cresps were invented in the US, as well. In traditional manner, they were born of frustration and anger because a customer kept sending back French fries. The cook sliced the potatoes paper thin and fried then in oil and salt.

Fuck yeah. My mom used to make cornbread muffins from scratch a once or twice a week as a side for dinner. Hot and fresh out of the oven, split open and buttered, holy fuck it's good. Use it to sop the juice from your meat or beans/peas. Then the leftover cornbread is eaten the next morning with milk as a quick breakfast. Bacon with it if you have time. I never liked it much myself, but my dad and brothers used to crumble theirs up directly into their glasses of milk and eat/drink it almost like a cereal. Top tier shit no matter how you like it man.

I fucking love the stuff. I've got a simple recipe that makes it denser and more moist, almost like a cake. Super simple, for every box of dry mix, disregard all other ingredients and just mix in a can of creamed corn. Bake a little longer than usual in a preheated cast iron pan. Thank me later.

You can get bison all over the place. It's ranch-raised now. You're right though, we would've been better off with bison over beef.

I've never really been a fan of super-dense cornbread with whole kernels in it. It makes it more of a dessert when I tend to use it like something between a dinner roll and an American biscuit.

Speaking of, American biscuits are another great culinary invention of ours. Be it with bacon, sausage, a piece of fried chicken, country ham, slice of steak, or even the purist way with nothing but butter and a slight drizzle of honey, they're just about the best breakfast food ever.

Look up "shit on a shingle" if you want the real American cuisine.

maize
favorite dumb easy joke from shows and cartoons is native indians calling it "maize". it's like, what the fuck is that?

>cornbread
Actual god tier. That and Sawmill gravy.

My dad used to make me that for breakfast when I was a little kid. That brings back memories

thats not a hurgin you nigger thats a bologna cake

My grandma would make this for me when I visited her. We both loved it and everyone else couldn't stand the stuff. Thanks grandma.

>19 posts
>no mcchicken
I am dissapoint Veeky Forums

fucking making this tomorrow. too late today since i already have a chicken in the smoker, but damn i'm craving that now.

bologna cake is a real thing? I'm gonna have to make one, I'm running a little short on heart attacks this year

you should make it today to eat tomorrow

>For you user

Chili con carne. Beans, no beans, it's all good.

That's not how you spell "corn"

It's a travesty nobody ever bothers to make this holy casserole outside of thanksgiving time

OK

godtier fruit and flavor desu

Good with hot sauce or ketchup on a hamburger bun