I'm going to get some Mickey D's breakfast, what should I get, don't try to talk me out of it

I'm going to get some Mickey D's breakfast, what should I get, don't try to talk me out of it

For me, it's the McGriddle. The best breakfast sandwich.

Two Sausage McMuffins, two hashbrowns, tall skim latte

3 sausage burritos with lots of hot picante

change the latte to a hotchocolate and we have ourselves a winner

For me, it would have to be the sausage, egg, and cheese on an english muffin with hash browns

In my country they have all day breakfast at mcdonalds, but not all day real menu. fucking shitty

...?

Steak and egg bagel.

2 sausage burritos then put your own hot sauce

Fried chicken biscuit and an orange juice.

I went to Mcdonalds a month ago and got 2 english mcmuffins and hash browns with coffee. I was just sitting there waiting because I had about an hour to burn. Eventually they got every customer there and after 40 minutes they completely forgot my order.

STOP MCWHINING

this
they're pretty fucking delicious

>then put your own hot sauce
Just, no. Every chain spends millions and millions of dollars to make sure that their sauces taste the best on their food.

Get a Sausage Egg and Cheese McMuffin and add strawberry jam.

But McDonald's hot sauce is weak and not spicy enough.
Good flavor and tastes nice on the burrito but own sauce is worth it when possible

For me, it's the Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit, the best breakfast sandwich in the history of mankind

This one. No Contest.

Biscuits are gross and should only be eaten slathered in butter and honey or covered in gravy. You're eating a flavorless hunk of undercooked bread lubed with grease.

best thing on the menu

too bad they cost like 9 bucks now or 10 if you like to get the extra hash brown

filtered

I know this is a meme but I unironically agree with this statement.

what kind of autist stands there for 40 minutes at McDonald's and doesn't even ask about the order

Same. I want fries in the morning, not hashbrowns

first world countries deserve all day lunch

I remember driving 6 hours and raged hard when couldn't get a mcdouble at 6 am

Get two breakfast burritos or just go to whataburger

Steak bagel is GOAT