"vegetarian" lasagna

>"vegetarian" lasagna
>contains lard

Why would a lasagna contain lard you stupid dumb ass frogposter

Don't ask me, but it was on the box "contains lard".

What brand?

Was it in Bongistan?

Everything there has lard in it.

>bought frozen lasagna

You deserve it user

If I sold vegetarian lasagna I would put lard in it too but I wouldn't tell the Muslims who bought it. Fuck them.

Do muslims even eat vegetarian lasagna? Are there vegetarian muslims? I thought eating animals was pretty much an obligation for them.

Dogs are disgusting pests that need to be exterminated you dirty kafir

>eating vegetarian
you actually deserve it

Vegetarian lasagna > meat lasagna

What? hot dogs?

>I would put lard in it too but I wouldn't tell the Muslims who bought it
Edgy

My girlfriend has me eat vegetarian when we're together. Not a bad compromise since I don't have to go full vegan like her.

>my girlfriend let's me
Cuck

>letting a woman dictate what you're allowed to eat
Pathetic

Yeah I don't like the texture of meat in a lasagna. It just seems to stand out too much compared to the pasta and cheese. Would rather have meatballs on the side or something if you really had to have meat with it.

If it were up to her she won't eat my cock, but yet give and take is what relationships are about.

>doesn't enjoy the natural giving of oral pleasure
>imposes her dubious food ethics on you when you're together
Is she funny or something?

>Treats oral sex like a chore
>Controls your diet
Jesus Christ

you should try it with *Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuurppppp* PICKLES!! I'M PICKLE RICKKKKK!!

Can someone explain this autism to me? If someone is paying you money for food, why do you feel obliged to fuck with their food? Is it because these people are mad service industry workers or just all-around passive aggressive?

vegetarians and muslims deserve it.
its not autism is a ball of fucking hate people have in their stomachs toward scum of the earth

I simply think spinach is a much more complimentary filling with the ricotta. Texture and tastewise

cool dog

>let's
retard

wow. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING BITCH CUNT. FUCKING FAGGOT DO U THINK UR COOL OR SOMETHING

do vegans swallow? I never thought of that and it is a MUST in my relationships.

XD

>"vegetarian" anything

>no response

OP confirmed for making shit up.

>food and cooking board
>contains tard

kys

>someone doesn't want to eat meat
>HOLY SHIT HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SCUM OF THE EARTH

wew

Daily reminder that being vegan is the easiest and fastest way of cutting down on your carbon footprint. So yes, they are better than you.

People who get asspained over veganism probably think climate change is a hoax created by china or academia.

You forgot Illuminati

Why is it a must. Do you like the taste of cum that much?

Have fun when the FDA shuts your shit down for misleading ingredients.

Drumpf will make misleading consumers legal

this site is 18+ kiddo

That's actually a breddy gud question...

It is my religious freedom to put pork in a vegetarian lasagna.

vegetarian =/= vegan you dumb fuck

DORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAN

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMPFFFFFFFFFFFF

Vegetarians don't eat bones, skin or organs either.
Basically, if the animal doesn't naturally separate itself from something and doesn't regenerate it, it's obviously not vegetarian-kosher.

Lard is obviously not vegetarian, the closest thing that could be argued to count as vegetarian would be sea cucumber guts. Though most vegetarians would not call it vegetarian.

This gave me keks.

>catholic lasagna
>contains lord