GUYS SHOULD I FOR THE KEK'S?

GUYS SHOULD I FOR THE KEK'S?
sarasota.craigslist.org/fbh/d/accepting-applications-all/6259445011.html

>NO VISIBLE TATTOOS FOR FRONT OF HOUSE EMPLOYEES

What the fuck is their problem? its not the 1930's anymore

If I am in a nice place and the waiter has visible tattoos, tip goes down and the food better be amazing or I am not coming back.
This hipster fad needs to end.

>mutilate your body for attention
>waah waah why won't normies accept me? society is so cucked!
is this why millennials can't find jobs?

I don't even like pancakes that much, but I want those pancakes

Tattoos on servers and cooks are a big red flag for me. If I can see them, I'm leaving, period. If you have those filthy things you'd better get them tastefully covered or wear a fucking burkha if you have to. You'd better believe I'm telling the manager why I'm not eating there (unless he's covered in them too in which case, fuck it).

Way to be a faggot , i bet you order chicken alfredo whenever you go out too.

Most of the time your cook is going to marked up or hopped up on something since the chef and cook career is riddled with reformed criminals, people down on their luck, or booze hounds or someone with some kind of vice to cope with the shit they have to deal with which is you for the most part.

There is a girl that works at a supermarket near me. She is a smoking hot little tiny spinner chick with a super skinny amazing body and pixie face.
She is covered in tattoos that she cant cover.
She has them on her little face even.
ON HER GODDAMN FACE.
What an absolute fucking waste of good DNA.
Makes me so sad I stopped going in there.

Why'd you post a picture of a trap?

When I see people with these on their ears i do a 360 and instantly leave. Even seeing them on the street makes me sick

Uhg I hate that as well. I dont 360 leave but I do not tip those fucks.
Wanna make a buck? try presenting yourself like a human being

>cope with the shit they have to deal with which is you for the most part

So that requires you to go out and deliberately expose yourself to hepatitis for the purpose of having body art? Ok, it may look "impressive" for 10 years and in 20, when your body has become unrecognizable from it's current incarnation, it will be a blotch of bluish purple. Have you never seen a guy in his 50's with an old tattoo? It's just a blurr of bluish purple.

And don't bitch at me because you accept the working conditions of a fucking slave.

tattoo "activists" are the worst, it turns out paying hundreds of dollars for a permanent marking on your body that stops being cool a year after you get it shows your lack of decision making skills.

have you ever smelled one? lol
had a gf for a while who had these and when she didnt wash they were disgusting
they smelled like if you havent showered in a while and then dug your finger in your belly button and really got it in there and sniffed it

I'm with you user. I don't mind punk rock and hippy chicks, but gauges are a turn-off. These and septum rings are deal-breakers for me. No bueno mayne, no bueno.

Too far user, I was eating my dinner and browsing and now I am not able to finish.
Women are disgusting

The girl I know always smells. She's got piercings in almost ever place possible.

>Women are disgusting
not
>gauges are disgusting
your mom really did a number on you
im glad i ruined your appetite

Holy shit, I've never even seen that except in a back issue of National Geographic. Granted I'm flyover as fuck, but c'mon guys and gals, you have to ultimately ask yourself, why?

What state could you possibly live in that you have not seen them?
How old are you?

I have like 50'000 people in the three towns I live around and Ive seen like 20 people with them.

Where the heck?
Every third person in Colorado has that shit.

Fuck if I ever see a waiter with that shit I'm leaving

A small town in NSW Australia. You only see people with them in the other povo towns

>forearms say ICE
>spics won't come within a mile of the restaurant

I said I was flyover as shit, but it's MS. However, I support a lot of alternativ8e stuff and such but I've never seen it even on my occasional visits to Memphis. Maybe I just don't hit the hip places, idk. I'll ask around next time I'm up there, show people the pic and ask them to point out a place to see it in. I'll pic it if I find it.

I might move to your state
any cute girls that like older guys?

Four year degree pref. But not required. Bilingual preffered. Internships at michelin-starred rants a plus. Willingness to cheerfully hustle for pennies on the dollar is a must.

OH GOD you're going to ask them out to Red Robin, aren't you? user, if you don't understand why that question was creepy as fuck, then you have an appointment with Chris Hansen and don't even know it yet.

>place is literally called keke's

TOP KEK