What does Veeky Forums think of AlmazanKitchen?

What does Veeky Forums think of AlmazanKitchen?

DUDE AMBIENCE LMAO

It's nice to look at and provides you with some ideas and suggestions, but it doesn't teach you how to cook.

>DUDE NATURE SHOTS LMAO
>DUDE FERAL ANIMALS LMAO
>DUDE EPIC WORLD'S BEST MOST AMAZING EVER FROM SCRATCH LMAO
>DUDE GIARDIA LMAO
>DUDE KNIVES WITH HUGE BLADES LMAO
>DUDE 4 CUPS OF CHEESE LMAO

love the monte cristo ep. best cooking show for stoners

Like his videos for aesthetics sake, The food itself is not very special but with that scenery it is really not important, but absolutely loathe his titles and more than once I have not watched a video of his because of those titles

I bet you're one of those vinegar pissers who just shits all over everything no matter how good it is. There's not a damn thing in this world that pleases you. All because you hate yourself and want to die, but are too much of a pussy to actually do it.

holy fuck dude, you need a screen for that projection? christ almighty

It's entertaining, but not really cooking

I doubt most of the things they cook are even edible with all the over seasoning and balsamic they drown everything in

Never heard of it, is it some kind of tv show they watch in countries with obese populations?

>someone calls you out on your shit
>UR PROJECTING
Not gonna work, kid. I'm immune to it. You're still an insecure sourpuss, and I'm still laughing at you.

but you didn't call me out on my shit. you just called me names and didn't refute anything. want me to take you seriously?

explain to me why their clickbait titles are good. explain to me why a show about cooking has less than half the total time per video actually dedicated to ACTUAL FUCKING COOKING and is instead just pans of the fucking forest. explain to me why MEAT AND CHEESE AND MEAT AND CHEESE AND MEAT AND CHEEST for the 7 dozenth time makes for interesting content.

you think you're so fucking smart online but you're just a worthless fucking waste of everyone's air

congratulations

>this much asspain

They're Serbians. It's like niggers but white. In dick department.

tryhard clickbait titles but quality production

Definitely agree with you in the meat and cheese and fat department. They aren't that good at cooking either. Wish they tried something lower calorie, it's easy to make fat taste good, but it gets overwhelming.

Ya'll step back, I'mma bury this bitch-ass hoe.

>but you didn't call me out on my shit
Yeah nah m8, I called you right out for shitting on everything put before you and being a vinegar pisser. We both know you are.
>you just called me names
I called you what you is, cry more.
>want me to take you seriously?
Get your shit together before you worry about me.
>explain to me why their clickbait titles are good
Not clickbait; they don't exaggerate or lie about what he content.
>explain to me why blah blah blah less than half the show is actual cooking
Part of the appeal is the cinematography. If you want straight up recipes, stick to Ramsay or Food Wishes or whatever you watch for that. Shut up bitching either way.
>why is meat and cheese meat and cheese meat and cheese interesting
They use veggies, I do not know what the fuck you are referring to here. What, you're triggered by protein-centered meals? Don't tell me you're vegan or some shit.
>you think you're so fucking smart online but you're just a worthless waste of everyone's air
What was that about name-calling again? I mean, I did validate it earlier in this post, but you could have waited before deciding to go full hypocrite.
>congratulations
Hey, thanks. Maybe next time I can pass them onto you. Or maybe you'll keep being a bitch-ass broke-ass triggered-ass ass-ass hoe.
Ring the bell if you still alive.
Nigga.

The titles are cringeworthy but I bet the actually help normies come across the vids.

Mein gott.

>literally everything is """"homemade""""
>often looks greasy as fuck
>shit titles
That said I still enjoying watching those vids

Just popped up Veeky Forums, have no stake at all in this thread that's on frontpage. That's my background coming in here and... Goddamn. Your extreme autism is... I don't even know dude... Christ, user...

>Yeah nah m8, I called you right out for shitting on everything put before you and being a vinegar pisser. We both know you are.

wasn't shitting on everything put in front of me and if you stopped chimping out for TWO FUCKING SECONDS to ask me what I liked about the channel, maybe you wouldn't have ended up making yourself look like a pissy fuckface on an anonymous tibetan charcoal etching board

>I called you what you is, cry more.

yeah and so did i, you retarded waste of air

>Get your shit together before you worry about me.

I'll stop worrying about you when you stop taking over a fucking hour just to come up with the lamest chirping i've ever seen

>Not clickbait; they don't exaggerate or lie about what he content.

their video titles are the dictionary definition of clickbait.

>Part of the appeal is the cinematography. If you want straight up recipes, stick to Ramsay or Food Wishes or whatever you watch for that. Shut up bitching either way.

shakily panning a camera across a forest scene is not kino, my guy

>They use veggies, I do not know what the fuck you are referring to here. What, you're triggered by protein-centered meals? Don't tell me you're vegan or some shit.

oh right, because 4000 calories of oily, greasy mishmoshes of meat and cheese is okay because they used a bell pepper and some arugala.
not a vegan, either.

>What was that about name-calling again? I mean, I did validate it earlier in this post, but you could have waited before deciding to go full hypocrite.

what, you mean the name calling you started? never fucking show your face on this website again, you wigger-ass, mentally challenged piece of shit.

bell rung, nigga. go back home before you get more than just your wig snatched

I just want one of those cool cleavers he has.

>clap
>clap
>clap
>clap
Nigga, you a'ight. I'mma throw you a surprise birthday party, when your birthday at? Wait til you see the fuckin' cake.

Stay mad, samefag.

Relax, we were both just fucking playing around. Well, I'm pretty sure he was too.

I like how the let the food be the star of their channel. It's kind of like Chef John from Fooooodwishes in that way.

>almazan kitchen

Christ, people actually have thoughts about stuff like this? They really have feels? I have to go back.

I like the owl and the sounds of him cooking.

Leddit level mad.

I watch it for the visuals and the sounds of cooking. That shit is so relaxing to me.

Christ you sound like a fuckin loser

you should try to be less cynical, user. learn to love things.

Everything about it is great except for the absolutely cancerous titles.

>DUDE FAG LMAO

is Veeky Forums the pinnacle of autism on this website?

>tfw /sp/ will never be beaten in autism