Taco thread

What's your favorite taco recipe? What Is the best place to order tacos?

Taco Tuesday or Taco Thursday?

"Taco Tuesday" sounds better than "Taco Thursday", but every day is Taco Tuesday if you're livin' life like a champ.

The objectively best tacos in the world are from Tacos la Potranca de Jalisco, in King City, California. Fucking amazing. If you are driving on the 101 you owe it to yourself to try them.

>What's your favorite taco recipe?
Steak diced and fried with onion
Corn tortillers warmed in pan or on griddle
Pico. Lots of it
Beans on the side

>Taco Tuesday or Taco Thursday?
Any. Both. All of the days.

>best place
any downtown mexican food truck

chorizo is the only correct answer with corn tortillas and cilantro and onion and habanero
objectively the best fight me faggot white boy nazis

>/thread

>best place to order tacos?
1. Go to México
2. Go to a shitty part of town if you want authenticity
3. Look for a taco stand that has a garbage can full of dog collars

>What's your favorite taco recipe?
In Tijuana we have one called "Mar y Tierra", it is grilled shrimp, cheese, a meat of your choice and chipotle cream. But if you mean something more authentic then Adobada, but only in the north; southerners do not know how to cook meat

carne asada in a warm corn tortilla with cilantro, onion, tomato, lime and some good salsa verde

>Taco Tuesday
GTFO horsefucker

>best place to order
a place called "El cuartel" the quesadillas are huge

>favorite recipe
marinated meat
double tortilla
butter
lots of cheese
pico de gallo
guacamole
salt and lemon

>best place to order
Anywhere in the party/pinata district of downtown LA, good taco stands 5 feet from each other on that street

>favorite
Carne asada, cilantro and onions, Chile verde, hand made corn tortillas

Needs way more lime

tacos are extremely overrated
tortas and burritos are the superior format for mexican food

>What Is the best place to order tacos?
Any taqueria in the nearest mexican neigborhood with no web presence or 0 white people visible in any yelp photos.

mexican mondays master race

King city

Geez what a middle of nowhere place

I will agree that these places tend to only serve only mexican nationals which makes them need to do whatever they do well or be overridden by competition

Still i have only found myself in king city 5 times in my life which means my likelyhood of being in the area very very unlikely in the next 5 years plus id not likely recall the place aside from being in town very late at night

There's a lot of Korean/Mexican fusions around where I live. They're surprisingly delicious, though obviously nothing close to authentic.

since when do tacos have carrots in them?

tortas suck dick too.

oatmeal is an excellent way to stretch taco meat but, be careful of the amount you use

Those be peppers, buddy.

Last nights pretaco warm up

Ahh tortillas

Yeah warmed a bit no need for oil just a warm toasting still somewhat steamfilled
Enough of a toast to have a popcorn flavor

One quarter of a radish
What the fuck guys

Some of the added flavoring here

More good stuff

Yeah baby

>>eating tacos on a specific day for the sake of aliteration.

Thinking i was done

No, they're carrots. They are usually used as a garnish.

Since always
Tacos have this and radish most regularly nearly as much as they have salsa depending on locale, usually on a platter much like this some places offer as many as three platters of sauces and accoutrements just find nicer places

there was a guy selling birria with a sign that said 'birria de perro', everyone though that was a joke (common in here) until someone found out it was actually made of dog (it is traditionally made of goat and sometimes cow), the guy is in jail now, the point is that there have been many cases of dog tacos, rule of thumb is if there's a dog around then it's beef

Two restaurants around where I live have taco Thursday. None have taco Tuesday.

Pics or it doesnt happen

>only in the north; southerners do not know how to cook meat
funny, central and southern mexico see northern hicks as only capable of grilling beef, but not being able to cook anything else. all the complex dishes gringos dont know exist are in central mx.

maybe cus youve only eaten crap tortas made in america

>, central and southern mexico see northern hicks as only capable of grilling beef, but not being able to cook anything else. all the complex dishes gringos dont know exist are in central mx.

What a huge pile of worthless shit altogether this is
This is thee hugest pile ever Veeky Forums

My many, many years thoughout the republic have never heard such bullshit

Many of the folks could care less what another community on the other side of the hill does much less have any notion or opinion what others a couple of thousand kilometers away might do or not
These shitfilled remarks are the sort found by know-it-all assholes who never ever even done anything

Fuck you for your lousy clownact pendejo

Tacos de perro

It must have sort of truth or symbolism as folks always have the old folks tale of the "perro no come perro" notion so seeing a stay dog near a taco stand is always a great sign

wew lad how does it feel to live without taste buds?

butthurt, little buddy?
i'm sorry you cant deal with the fact northern mexico is sand-covered, illiterate cowboy country.
take a few days off to process it and learn to accept yourself.
-from someone born and raised in central mexico