HOW DO I KEEP FUCKING WASPS OUT OF MY FIGS!

HOW DO I KEEP FUCKING WASPS OUT OF MY FIGS!

Is this a joke?
Everyone knows that wasps are integral part of figs

You don't, you just deal with them.

3 words:

snakes

The wasp thing is a meme unless you live near the Mediterranean where the wasps live. The figs you can grow on your own and most places have are self pollinating and don't need the fig wasp to grow

Theres no animal i hate more then wasps

ive put so much work into this fucking tree, are you serious?

fig wasps are what pollinate the tree, unless you want to do it yourself with a low chance of success and a high chance of damage i suggest you leave them bee, sorry mate i hate wasps too, got stung by one

put a net over it?
Or just google it

.22 ratshot. go hunting!

>exterminating your wasps

You realize that they're the only thing preventing caterpillars from eating everything you know and love, right?

Wasps are temperamental and feisty, and sometimes rude. But they're helpful, too.

but wasps are integral to figs
you can't just get rid of them

8/10 feet
3/10 face

>crooked middle toe on the right foot

Absolute garbage.

y tho?

A wasp that gets caught inside just gets pulverized and absorbed. It's not like you're gonna take a bite and get a gob full of abdomen.

TETSUUUUOOOOOOO!!!

7/10 on both accounts

You do know without the wasps your figs won't be activated right?

ᵇᵃᵈᵘᵐ bumbadumbadum

I have some paper wasps (I think) living in my garage. They usually leave you alone. They've only ever been overtly aggressive once. Probably territory dispute with other colony.

They will safeguard your garden from the nastiest worms and caterpillars. They are friend tier as long as you respect their nest.

>t. /an/on and have had a QT hornet crawling around on my thigh for the past hour due to an open window and it hasnt done much besides poke around at my kneecap with its mandibles

Try *brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppp* TRY A PICKLE MORTY!!! I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enjoy your added protein like a man

>Top 10 anime battles

The spider was already done for by the time I took this photo senpai

Step aside.

Add a lot of spiders to your fig trees

but if they fail in conquering the wasps it will only make the wasps stronger

But fig newtons

I thought I clicked on /toy/, so this thread was really funny to me for a little bit.

>Being a sexist bigot