Jack thread

Jack thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9vc2Fr0RI5w
youtube.com/watch?v=hpPqguNvfEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You just going to dump the same webms, senpai?

It's okay I want them.
Full speed ahead OP

>google jack scalfani
>first results are all jack exposés and Veeky Forums shitposting
>image results are scattered memes

have we ruined this man yet? what's the next step in our master plan?

I've only got one or two Jack webms. No idea where the rest went to

Jakattack69 can take the hate, it fuels him to be better for all the true foodjacks out there :)

>you will never see jacks reaction to googling his own name

>you will never see Jack eating out Tammy with his ungodly tongue

So why did he cry on tv exactly.

I don't think he's ever really addressed it but one would have to assume between youtube, twitter and the various e-celeb stalking forums that someone would have gotten at him once or twice
I guess he says that he ignores youtube comments that are negative but blocks people that attack other commenters because he is a silent guardian of his fanbase, but that probably is half true at best

He wanted money for his sauce company, and the investors on the show (think shark tank but blue collar) insinuated that he wasn't being genuine in his reasons for being there

he got triggered by losing his church chili cook off, I'm sure all the shit posting gets to him. he doesn't reveal it because it would just fuel it.

well that chili thing was basically a popularity contest so if you go into it with good faith and then realize fucking some house wife is going to blow you away because she's part of the book club it would piss you off too.

oh god no

i've seen some shit and then i've seen some jack shit but ... what?

>He's never made hollandaise sauce

Everytime I watch these I already they're gonna end in disaster. Yet I always watch till the end. Just what is it about Jack that makes me do this?

He's so bad at it that most of his videos nowadays are TOTALLY NOT SPONSORED (((reviews))).

>reviewing a Tesla on a fucking cooking channel

what the fuck is wrong with jack.
how is he not dead yet. how does he survive. how does he continue to do this shit without questioning it?

I swear to Lord Everliving Fuck above that I saw Ja/ck/ at Waldameer Park over in PA a few days back. If it wasn't him, it had to be his twin brother. Same facial hair, same build, same taste in fashion and doo rags.
What should have I said, /wsg/? I literally brushed his fucking shoulder.

the taco just fucking pisses it self in fear

I like to think there's a balance of physical-mental faculties when it comes to the human body. Less of one is compensated by more of the other. It's the only way I can explain why our dear Jack is still with us.

>literally everything goes wrong
>still cooks with a straight face

Fucking how. No one is this blissfully unaware.

bump

:^)

I wonder what Tammy's balloon knot smells like

youtu.be/9vc2Fr0RI5w

Is there an attachment for this thing that turns it into a sex machine?

Jacks big boi bites make me that wet too ;^)

Imagine him using this on Tammy

youtube.com/watch?v=hpPqguNvfEQ

I want to be suspended sideways from his rafters and tongue kiss him like a fish

I want to bury my face in his monstrous ass and feel him breathe

Is it seriously that hard to dice a potato that someone needs to buy that piece of trash?

Imagine how hot that would be if he took a slimy yellow dump during analingus

What is the worst food abomination Ja/ck/ has ever made, lads?

i want jack to pee on my poop to make it smell like my butt

I can understand fucking up your stove settings once in a while, but why would you upload such a blunder?

Jack Jr.
>mfw you realize to make jack jr jack had to pee in Tammy's fat butthole

Things he likes he reviews positively, things he doesn't he tries his hardest to fuck it up. Lurk moar

i feel violated from that eye fuck

You should have said you were a fan and got an autograph them told him to kill himself.