McChickens aren't flawless, they're a work in progress

Other urls found in this thread:

mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Flawless
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>classic image.jpg

The spicy mcchicken is the most flawless dish of our lifetime

How can the McChicken even compete?

>having a chicken sandwich with a side order of chicken

They offer a McChicken here in Australia without lettuce and with cheese. It tastes pretty fucking average.

It costs the equivalent of $2.36 freedom dollars which of course includes tax (first world country)

They call it simply the "chicken and cheese"

Our real McChickens use the same size bun as a quarter pounder but they still give you an anaemic amount of lettuce and McChicken sauce (it's not just mayo here, it's a nice tasting sauce)

Still, fuck mcdonalds and their bullshit pricing down under. They are the most expensive fast food out of the major chains and you can get much better value elsewhere.

The most frustrating thing is that it has HALF a slice of cheese in it. What do they do with the other half?

You guys love Burger King

>a long abortion of a sandwich, using the "quantity over quality" meme to win votes

no thank-you, I'm not sullying my pallet with that daft garbage.

kys

Why does this thread exist? When did the internet decide that memes had to last for all eternity instead of fading away when they were still a little bit funny?

They shove it up their bum I guess m8.
To be honest I think a full slice of cheese would be too much anyway.

I'm not really a fan of the long chicken, too soft and watery

The one near me puts marinara sauce and black olives if you ask. Its,not on the menu but locals like it. If mcdonalds corporate ever found out im sure theyd send in a death squad.

Hick-fil-a already does that. Also add lettuce and tomato. It doesn't work well

Chicken and cheese doesn't go together, you idiot.

Even if it did work well they're 5x more expensive.

>If mcdonalds corporate ever found out im sure theyd send in a death squad.

Are the marinara and olives not McDonalds own stock? I suppose it wouldn't be, what the hell do they have that has those

have you ever order tendies as a side for a burger instead of fries? it has a certain jey ney say quoix

>lettuce anywhere other than the bottom of the sandwich

Who does that? I can understand the purpose with a really greasy burger to prevent the bread from soaking (though honestly, a spread of condiment on the bottom achieves the same effect as long as it's thick) but it would be lost on a chicken sandwich that has breading already

See,the lettice is there for texture, to make it toothy, not for flavor, thats why its up top as salad with the dressings, you dont want to taste it first

Japan has already reached perfection. I love it.

Nice stealth thread, pony nigger.
mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Flawless

Wow that was a good song, I'm a sucker for musicals

it was a pretty good one

Order a Daily Double and a McChicken.
Open up the daily double, pull apart the two meat patties.
Take the McChicken, remove the buns (wiping the mayo and lettuce on the chicken in the process).
Put the McChicken between the two meat patties, reassemble, and eat.
Enjoy the best thing you've never had. You can thank me later.

I stopped watching a while ago so this was lost on me. I used to recognize all the stealth pony threads. Guess I managed to get off the ride.

season 7 is very good and I highly recommend it

>mcdouble has two slices of cheese
>mcchicken has no cheese
You do the math
The gangbang is waiting

you sound like a massive degenerate

Not mcdonalds

they put it on the McFish

You sound like a cuck

>cheese over the veggies and not the patty
Enjoy your non melted cheese.

This. In N Out master race.

McDouble only has 1 slice of cheese and 2 patties. A double cheeseburger has 2 slices of cheese and 2 patties and is like 75 cents more money.

These are pretty good. But BK's fries are terrible so I never eat there.

more like 25 cents. that obviously covers the extra slice of cheese and supports the small profit margin.

how do you get those onions on it? I went and they didnt give me jack shit but cheese and meat.

KFC/BK>MCuckDahnalds

I see what you did there

I stopped a few years ago myself because of EG, it got really good again in season 5, trust me

ask for grilled onions or sauteed onions, depending on your region they might call it some other wrong name

why is fast food so expensive now how tf do homeless people survive

I used to prefer BK fries back in the day, but the they're no good now.

Not much of a difference.

In and out is so over rated, they don't season their meat at all so you have to use a shit ton of ketchup to get any other flavor than 20 80 chuck beef.

Honestly, I like the Japanese McChicken the best.

>tfw you go down to Timmy's and get a crispy chicken

The McChicken breading is more like a crisp outer shell, while the BK chicken is crumbly soft breading, also the chicken itself has different consistency

I find McChicken is a bit more firm and solid while the BK chicken seems overly soft and watery

animal style

Dollar menu

I thought the mashed potatoes and gravy was a caramel sundae at first.

This, I order at least two everytime I walk past a McDonald here, shit's addicting