"Flyover"

"Is x a meme?"

"Traditional"

"DO THEY?!"

>t. flyover

t. truffle oil is a new trend in my town

Flyover defense force detected

I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.

I use the Panama canal and avoid the USA airspace, it's not even worthy of flying over.
>boat around

"For me..."

>>boat around
Gave me a chuckle m8

I legitimately love McChickens and it makes me really frustrated when people shit on them or claim to like them but only ironically. Was the point of your post to say that you also don't like when people ironically McChickenpost or is it that you don't like McChickens and don't like when people post about them?

"old fashioned"

>claim to like them but only ironically

Unironically, dipshit

>Do Americans really do this?

Is Texas a flyover?

This is the only that really gets me. Flyover is fucking meaningless and people have convinced themselves that it's a legitimate term, it's sad.
But this one is just pure fucking shitposting every time, and happens every damn thread.

"Original"

some things that americans do are just so fucking weird that you wonder if it's a joke.

If our government would stop protecting the meat industry a lot of those jokes would be a thing of the past.

And Japan, Brazil, ect. get off scott free?

Or the corn industry. Kill the corn subsidies and watch the obesity epidemic end overnight.

Iowa has too much political influence, that would be political suicide

>not using meme carrots

Which is kinda funny, given how awful the food is there. The state where agriculture is such a big industry has some of the country's worst food.