Hot Pocket with leftover Taco Bell sauce

Hot Pocket with leftover Taco Bell sauce.

Try it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KT7W9oJP6BI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if I eat an entire hotpocket I actually become dehydrated

Is that the broccoli and toothpaste hot pocket?

Why not a better hot sauce though?

go back to work mod

Hot Pockets were good back in the day but they suck now
Pic related is when they were good, they had more fillings and a much better crust

See, I know I'm not crazy. I had one the other day and couldn't help but think these things had more filling

Remove from wrapper, place directly in toilet.

They did, I distinctly remember the first times I ate Hot Pockets as a youth, because I was vastly impressed

Often as you ate them fillings would ooze out, these days you could hardly get that to happen if you squeezed the shit out of it

Also, the crust these days tastes chewy and like raw dough, I remember it actually being flakey and crispy

Thawed Puff Pastry (Cut)
>Mix filling your choice of Meat, Cheese, Sauce, Spice & Veggies (Optional) in a bowl
>Fill and fold pastry over
>Freeze ahead
>Defrost and eggwash/dock surface
>Oven 350F for 25-30 minutes
It can't be that much more expensive and time consuming for vastly more superior results. I'm sure there are at least 13 separate Tasty videos describing basically what I just green-texted.

>Hot Pocket with leftover Taco Bell sauce.
>Try it.
Ill pass
Just reading the ingredient list means its shit and lousy on the nutrition side of things

That's an interesting looking vagina.

I think we've reached peak Murica.

Are you 12, OP? How could you possibly think that this was worth creating an entire thread for?

They sell it in bottles at grocery stores. They wouldn't do that if it wasn't good.

;)winky smile
w
i
n
k

>garbage with garbage
no thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=KT7W9oJP6BI

what are so many ex-janitors doing in this thread

I tried diablo sauce on an egg roll the other day. It tasted like shit. I feel like taco bell sauce is specifically designed for, and only for, taco bell food. Also tried it in my own quesadillas. Meh.

fire sauce is just vinegar though.

does the sauce have to be left over? or can I use fresh taco bell sauce? This is important

>he does it for free