Food Mods

Anybody else invented/tweaked a food to make it better or just different? Pic related is my invention from this weekend. Now, you dont have to choose between the big three. Im currently waiting on my check from good humor.

You need to leave more headspace to balance the negative space on the bottom of the image.

Critics are hittin hard this morning

O-okay...I-ill try harder next time i guess...

What if.... get this....i just crop it even more.

I add sour cream to chicken Chasseur.

Its fucking fantastic

Your food inventions are awful, no wonder you have no customers.

what about making three columns vertically?

You've already ruined everything. Try not being a big dumdum next time.

That works as a fix, but now the image is a bit claustrophobic. Generally, you want to frame the subject with negative space.

OPs head is already full of negative space.

You're right, he didn't even remove whatever was casting that shadow on the right side of the frame.

What? The Sun?

You guys sure youre on the right board?
>>>>/cg/ is over there fags

/gd/

Light sources don't cast shadows, they cast light. It was probably a book or something.

A challenger approaches

No toasted almond. Also not helped by gravity to retain shape and form.

Fine. You faggots wanna do this? Fine. Now look at what you made me do

I started adding alcohol to my breakfast

each day we drift further from God's light

Almost there user

Check mate, atheists.

N-nani?!

I chuckled heartily

Take a lick of it

I bite the end off my hotpockets, eat the filling, then re-fill with pulled pork/chicken and reheat.

I make hotpocket sandwiches

What the fuck are those?

>hurrr durr all pictures must be shot in a certain way every time

I hate you photo fags. Think you're fucking Geniuses for taking a picture of a spoon with the background out of focus or some shit.

Always got 75% of your photos with a black and white filter because holy shit that's like sooooo clever and imaginative

Fucking faggots you're nothing, just like guitar players, they're a bunch of faggots as well

I put parmesan in my spaghettios

Yeah but we fuck more girls than you do. Also, general rules of composition can be broken if done for a certain effect, and none of my photos are in black and white. Black and white is gay.

The poor man's poutine (also called Gibelotte):
>Cooked ramen, with or without the seasoning (but be sure to drain the broth)
>Creamed corn
>Chicken, even spam-like canned chicken or ham will do
>Salt and pepper to taste
It's godly, cheap, and fills you up

I used to buy frozen meat pies and nuke them, then peel the top and insert a cheese slice and replace the top. Delicious.

>top frozen pizza with grilled chicken breast
>add hot sauce
>extra cheese
>blue cheese dressing
>poor man's buffalo chicken pizza

It is more chicken than pizza

This is terribly unbalanced and uninteresting, and if you're trying to justify the broken composition by claiming it's done for a certain unbalanced effect, please don't try to go for that effect again. Pixels and shadows really can't substitute for talent.

4/10 if this was a random's candid, 1.5/10 because you should know better if photography is an actual hobby of yours

>but we fuck more girls than you do
oh wait nvm you're just a troll