Does it actually taste good?

Does it actually taste good?

If you enjoy eating ass

I've had original and Cacao. At firsr, Original was really hard to swallow and I nearly threw up after a normal day of eating, but the taste kind of grows on you. It tastes like what a roll of paper towels turned into a batter would. Cacao is a massive step up, however. Tastes like chocolate ensure or a very shittily made chocolate malt.

I've only had original and really liked the thickness/semi neutral taste of it. Did not taste like cardboard to me, but like a pancake mix but better if I remember right.

It was too expensive to keep getting though.

I've had the brit version called huel. tastes like an oaty protein shake.

One thing to consider with these shakes is that they leave you feeling like you have a bowling ball in your stomach. I'm a big guy with a huge apetite and I felt full after just one.

its a taste you get used to. the worst of the 3 is nectar.

If you're a fucking bugman sure

V1.8 powder is edible, like others said, it tastes like batter. Or what it smells at least.

I have a lot of trouble maintaining my weight, and for a while my doctor recommended nutritional shakes like Boost and Ensure. I got sick of their sweetness pretty quickly. Soylent on the other hand is very neutral, and while not exactly appetizing, its neutrality makes it easier to go back to day after day. I haven't tried the flavored ones.

if you want soy tits

Very funny meme

lol implying it's just a meme

I think that's the point.

tastes a bit like jizz mixed with cake batter.

The cacao flavor is pretty unremarkable, it tastes like a bland chocolate protein shake without that aftertaste they tend to have.

>implying anybody on Veeky Forums doesn't already eat semen

If you don't cook with semen or swallow it from the source you have no business here

how do you think I know how it tastes? but are you really ready for a pure semen diet? every day you wake up and drink a bottle of jizz, then oh it's lunch time better drink more jizz, don't want to go to bed without a stomach full of jizz better guzzle some more down

That is a big commitment.

the funny thing is that soylent is hypocritical wank. its creator "invented" soylent because he hated eating, and thus he also originally didn't give a shit about its flavor.

Inventions become popular for other reasons than their original intent all the time.

I would give anything to swallow jizz every single day. Taking load after load into my throat and satisfying dozens of men every single day

Make my belly ache daddy!

No, but no one drinks it because it's supposed to taste good. People drink it for the convenience and nutrition.

For you.

why do these even exist?
I thought the whole point of soylent was recipes you could create from simple bulk-ordered ingredients or order a mix if you were lazy, making it a verifiable cheap perfect food replacement (ideally). meal replacement drinks already exist, this is a step backwards and name-dilution