Rate and hate

rate and hate

Quality control varies a lot between stores. Some totally Jew you on cheese and toppings, while some hook you up.

>that'll be $45.98 plus tip

Omfg

>Well Done
What do they mean by this?

They let it bake a bit longer. Makes the crust extra crispy

>hmm, what should I order with my cheese bread?
>oh, more fucking cheese bread!
>BRILLIANT

They just put it back in the oven part way. I get it like this if it's an option because the toppings tend to not pull off in big fucking slabs of cheese as much.

>extra sauce

Ever heard of this thing called sauce?

Ever heard of this thing called obesity?

>If you have cheese and bread you become obese

Didn't see this thread

ITT our go to pizzas, say where you order from and what you order

For me, I usually order a Jet's "Super Special"
Minus mushroom, plus green olives
Cajun flavored crust
Parmesan on the whole pie
Side of ranch dressing

Cheese sticks are pointless if you're getting pizza. They're cheese pizza with no sauce, and if you dip it in marinara, you're just eating a semi-deconstructed cheese pizza that takes more effort to eat. Why even bother.

What a waste of $3.13.
You know how much I tipped the pizza guy yesterday? ZERO. then again I'm not a cukboi amerifat

>no garlic sauce
LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON TO GO TO PAPPA JOHNS

I usually get one or the other, I'll usually add a topping or two to my bread

Sometimes I'm more in the mood for that, cold sauce on a hot bread is a different dynamic than a pizza, same shit different delivery

How is eating say a few sticks of cheese bread with a slice any different than substituting those breadsticks with another slice of pizza? Some people like variety, it's not like you eat all the pizza you would had you only ordered a pizza AND THEN an equal serving of bread sticks, you mix and match

Domino's isn't exactly very generous with it.

I'd go for olives instead of mushrooms, but still patrician tastes. No need to church it up on a pizza, pepperoni and sausage is the best.

not bad for 16 quid

>Been avoiding pizza and other junk food
>Still getting fat because of alcohol
fuck my life I want some pizza

What's the item in the middle left?

I'm not picky with food at all but I can't bring myself to like olives. Them and anything anise flavored are the only things i avoid

Pizza comes with garlic suace. Ive also got extra in the fridge.

>order from Pizza Hut
>LIGHT cheese, EXTRA sauce
>they have fucked up my order seven times in the last nine orders
>"What's that? Extra cheese and a thimble of sauce? You got it!"
>Resorted to biting into my pizza at the counter because I'm sick of these stupid motherfuckers getting it wrong
>I registered an account online, you can SEE my name and SEE my order, for fuck sake

If someone asked you at home for PB&J, what do you give em? Stone cold grilled cheese? Fuckin idiots!

Everyone knows the cheesesticks are a different beast than the pizza. They're more buttery/garlicky and they have a fluffier texture. Totally different experience. Quit being an butthole.

Portion control is king, mate. Pizza's fine as long as you aren't having it every day and aren't eating large amounts.

Stop drinking beer and malt liquor and start drinking liquor. Then you can have all the pizza you want.

It's because everyone orders the opposite, my dude. Chill.

Jets is ridiculously expensive though, to the point that for like two bucks less I could get a large pizza from my local place.

If I was to guess, I'd say that the item on the middle left is a breadbowl with chocolate sauce in it, and to the right of it is cinnamon sticks you'd dip them in.

Your right, looks horrible.

>Not just watching your caloric intake and doing 30 minutes of workouts everyday
Not him, but I just eat a light breakfest and lunch, and usually go heavier on dinner. Im not fat by any stretch of the imagination. If OP wants some fucking cheesy bread he should get some.