Americans

>americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KT7W9oJP6BI
byronhamburgers.com/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>breakfast for a family of 9
God fucking damn that midwest piece of trash is the reason everybody hates american tourists.

I could forgive that but why the fuck would americans who have McDonald's in every kilometer of their suburbs eat fucking breakfast in Tokyo in McDonald's

>go to the land of anime and school on saturday
>eat mcdolan's
I can picture the xenophobic locals reeling at the sight of frumpy floridians waddling up to the counter and ordering breakfast

My god you have to be a truly pretentious fuck to feel the need to write a review for McDonald's.

it's true, we need to try a burger in every country

I had a burger in Shibuya at this place called whoopi goldburger. they were playing old skate videos and had mashed potatoes as an available side

>Florida
>midwest

I visited a McDonalds when I went to China just to see if they had any of the crazy international dishes you see sometimes. They didn't, unfortunately.

There was, however, a Pizza Hut that had the ambiance of a fancy restaurant.

You answered your own question. 7 picky children brought up on mcnuggets

At least a local burger joint in japan could be a unique experience but fucking McDonald's isn't

youtube.com/watch?v=KT7W9oJP6BI

For me, it's Big Mac. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra special sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige. One time I asked for special sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!". Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs. I even dip my fries in special sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

you're lost in the sauce, kid

Why do people bother to copypasta stuff that was never even funny to begin with?

I can't imagine anyone actually bothering to take the effort to cut and paste this shit.

This is a thing. I've toured Japan a few times, and there was always someone (or a couple someones) in the group who were not at all adventurous eaters. When our Japanese handlers took us out to interesting places to eat you could see they were in agony. I remember one guy hitting McDonald's after a fantastic dinner out because he just couldn't bring himself to try much of what was on the table.

To me a big part of the fun of travel is trying the local foods. I would feel like an idiot eating McDonald's in another country, because I don't even eat it at home. But to someone put off by the idea of eating anything unfamiliar it's fucking salvation. I've definitely known a few people like that.

> breakfast for 9
Is it common in the US to have 9 members in a family? I wonder how much money do you need to make to only feed 9 members.

>no fun aloud

*wipes ass with bare hand*
``please to be spicing your curry for making of the authentic experience"

i bet mcdonald's sounds really good now doesn't it

If I'm ever stuck in poo in the loo-land I'll be sure to exclusively dine at the golden arches. But we're talking about metropolitan Japan here.

I haven't been to India yet, but would be very excited about the food there. I'm a big fan of Punjabi style cooking - one of my fav restaurants cooks that style.

When I was in London recently I kept seeing signs for "Proper Hamburger". Is that just a chain or what you guys call a decent hamburger? Or both?

Here's a (You) for your autism.

Do you mean Byron? Yeah it's a chain, they do "gourmet" style burgers for pretentious hipsters, but they're all right if pricy. Guy who started it lived in America for a bit. byronhamburgers.com/about/

>Dating a FOB Asian
>She loves going to the Chinese buffet
Every culture has people that go for trashy familiar food.

Dude, the fancy pizza hutts in china are hillarious. Try KFin China, where you can get sitran beef noodles C to have with your fried chicken

you really think they let regular milquetoast tourists see the shittiest parts of India? You have to special request that shit. They'll usually take you on guided tours to avoid most of what'll actually poison or offend your sensibilities. Can't have the tourism board getting sued.

When I studied abroad our class of 12 stopped for breakfast at McD on our way to Yixing. How mad r u rn