Who here /stuffed crust/?

who here /stuffed crust/?

If "stuffed crust" was stuffed with meat, I'd be down with it. Pizza already has enough cheese.

its good but pizza hut never puts it on sale. you pay like 16 bucks for a stuffed crust pepperoni plus delivery fee, plus tax, plus tip. so that one pizza comes out to about 25 dollars

TWO crusts?!?!!

pretty pissed I missed out on that pepperoni and cheese stuffed crust from lil cesars

can someone confirm it was only temporary and not on the regular menu?

Not sure but would ve easy enough to make unless its deepdish

Do americans really eat pizza that way?

tried it from dominos. not really tasty enough for me to consider the extra calories worth it. just rather order some chicken wangz

>Little Caesar's
Get gassed. Even Red Baron frozen are better.

Little Caesars is God tier, especially the one I just moved near. Holy fuck they do a nice job there.

drumpf

Dude. Let's do it. A pizza chain with stuffed sausage in the crust.

I love Trump more every day. Leftists are fucking scum.

We'll be sipping umbrella drinks on a yacht in no time. Lets do this.

Has anybody ever tried the crust option where they just put ingredients all the way to the edge? Sounds inconvenient to me.

Yeah, stuff some ravioli filling in that bitch.

>Order a large Sausage Fest today.
>Only at Meat Packers pizzeria.

Just our "leader".

I enjoy these and when I guy a pizza, which is very rarely, I try to get this or at least a cheese stuffed crust. They make great leftovers for the morning after and are filling as fuck.

I ordered once from NY pizza and used the stuffed crust option. Worst pizza I ever ate, the pizza was disgusting the crusting was disgusting and I had stomach aches after.

Since when the fuck has dominoes had stuffed crust?

they do in bulgaria