Do you guys know any other meme brands I should buy foods from...

Do you guys know any other meme brands I should buy foods from? That's right I'm falling for the natural organic graphic design hipster brand memes!

Here's what I got so far:

Screamin' Sicilian Pizza
Ricola Lozenges
Justin's Nut Butters
Death Wish Coffee
Dandies Marshmallows
Epic Bars/Jerky
Clif/Luna Bars
KIND Bars
Siggi's Skyr (Yogurt)

Halo Top

>clif
>energy bars that don't taste like synthetic ass are a meme

>Collecting beer bottles
>fake cooking hat
>granite counter top
>glass top stove

Could this guy be any more of a tool?

he could be you I suppose

>implying clif bars don't taste like synthetic ass

>fake cooking hat
It's a bandana, user.

swing and a miss user, keep trying. or go back to school.

maybe if he has an electric range

whats wrong with granite

>Do you guys know any other meme brands I should buy foods from? That's right I'm falling for the natural organic graphic design hipster brand memes!
Wal-Mart used to have a sub-brand that they marketed below even their Great Value/Sam's Choice store lines that was literally called "Price First". It was marketed to REAL BASIC BITCHES such as myself. The packaging was so generic in saying WE COULDN'T GIVE LESS OF A FUCK that was oddly comforting in a "It's what's on the inside that counts"-kind of way. It was discontinued in 2016.

does this count?

never bought it, seems to match the description

Leave Dave alone. 21 seed is the GOAT.

>9302531
i said this exact fucking thing

dave is a brety gud guy

Clif Bars are literally the GOAT for breakfast. I have been having one for breakfast every day for like 5 years

this

Also hot cheetos and takis

Imagine going through life this mad at everything.

Nothing, he's just autistic.

>wanting bird seed all over your bread

I don't know desu Halo top is actually pretty good for what it is.

Most of these "meme" brands aren't bad.
Actually quality of the food isn't what makes these brands "memes".

how are cough drops a meme

What is the guy in the picture the founder of the company or just a stupidly avid fan of a frozen pizza?

It's naturally porous and collects bacteria you fucking idiots. Fucking google it.

Nigga. They still have that shit. its mostly dairy and breads. But the milk is Dairygold and the bread is Franz. Shits awesome if your a poorfag.

>(((google)))

He's in and out of jail, hardily a brety gud guy

>it's actually "killer dave's bread"

lol this

birdseed bread is a meme in and of itself

Screamin' Sicilian is pretty good, but too expensive for a frozen pizza. I get one when they're on sale, otherwise it's Red Baron always.

Bought a loaf once, think it had a red label... Anyway, it crumbled into sand in my hands when I tried to eat my sandwich.

Yeah, I used to laugh at that shit but after trying it once I concur GOAT. I have intestinal issues and Dave helps clean me out like no other.

>implying there is anything wrong with granite counters

There was also a retarded, pseudo-scientific panic wave that they were radioactive so of course that meant cancer. Even though the fucking chair you are sitting on now is probably just as 'radioactive'.

>Screamin' Sicilian Pizza
kek.
I work at Target in the market section. We sold these last year and it immediately went on clearance less than a month later because we had a shit load of stock for them but hardly sold any.
I kid you not.

sells like hotcakes here, best frozen pizza hands down. never realized it was some 'healthy' pizza.

I live in southern california so maybe people just dont care about that brand here?
I remember that even on clearance we eventually just had to toss them because they still werent selling.

sad. only buy it when it's on sale for $5, admittedly would never pay more for any frozen pizza

Good seed is the SHIT, they're also sold in like mini loaves(somewhere between slider size and regular bread size) if you want less of a commitment when eating a sandwich.

Pic related is GOAT comfort food.

Bitchin' sauce

I see you're a man of culture as well.

They are actually good pizzas though.

I tried the screamin' sicilian strombolis once and you know what it tasted like? Hot Pockets but with less grease

The Screamin Sicilian pizzas are fair enough but their calzones are really fuckin good.

Is that a bad thing? They don't sell those here :(

And ten times the price.

The black cherry are perfect also screaming Sicilian is delicious

How are hot cheetos meme food?

>Screamin' Sicilian Pizza
>eating sugary tomato sauce
If I wanted a dessert pizza I'd buy a dessert pizza.

I work at a dairy that supplies to Walmart and other grocery chains and Price First milk is literally the exact same product from the exact same tank as Great Value and other store brands like Safeway/Bashas/Frys/Albertsons.

do you even no name?

I got you senpai...these niggers right here are like $10 a pouch.

Fun fact: Dave was a drug addicted criminal who was in prison for many years...maybe for murder?

When he got out he worked in his brothers bread factory until one night he made his own recipe for bread...by adding a shit-ton of seeds.

>screaming sicilian
holy shit that crap was nasty, first bite, every bite, never again

It looks like jack's house

I thought you somehow had a picture of me for a second

Now this is the face of a pizza enthusiast.

It's hella expensive, but damn it's worth it since it is actually high quality

costco has the exact same thing except 4x cheaper

Have you heard of cutting boards you swine?