What is the best restaurant chain?

What is the best restaurant chain?

Depends entirely on what you feel like.
Now I'll leave this thread before the shitposting fest.

Love me some happy hour at the Steak AND SHAKE BABY

In-N-Out. while I've certainly had better burgers, it's hard to find one of their quality at their prices elsewhere

pop eyes but i love bk and wendys just from how much i loved them when i was a kid

On that list.

>Best Overall
Cold Stone
>Burger
Fudruckers
>Tex-Mex
Taco Cabana
>Sandwich
Schlotzky's
>Honorable Mentions
Chick-fil-A - Panda Express

I don't drink coffee and all the pizza, breakfast, and seafood options are trash.

ButtFuckers Hamburgers naturally, I'm an ass man

Correct.

Cook Out

Oh. I recently went to a Sbarro's recently and I was pleasantly surprised. I remember it being fine in the past, but this seemed better. Also In N Out and Del Taco are some of my favorites.

Steak n Shake

Redundant redundancy.

>no waffle house

El Pollo Loco

Love their chicken

culver's, no contest

Taco Bell. No question.

Red lobster

So good, it isn't even on that list of yours

Panda Express is just sugar and corn starch. It is a physical representation of why America is so fat. Who the fuck eats sweet chicken with a pound of rice.

>Who the fuck eats sweet chicken with a pound of rice.
Sounds tasty. Maybe instead of looking for healthy fast food options (????) you should instead try and eat fast food less often.

It's not good sweet, it's I can't taste anything but corn syrup sweet. I love me some junk food like Burger King.

the best would be hardees because the breakfast is top notch and the rest of the menu is pretty good, rallys is also a favorite because they sell wings, fried pies, banana milkshakes and the fries and burgers are great.
best pizza option is little caesars cant beat the price and it's great if gotten during lunch and dinner hours

BRING BACK POLLO TROPICAL TO DFW