Vegan Thread

Daily remember that you can never truly be a good person unless you go vegan

What if Jesus was a plant you asshole, did you ever think of that. God kicked Adam and Eve out of the garden for eating the forbidden fruit. Ever think for a minute that maybe we're not meant to be eating all his plants, well did you ? Go choke to death on a chickpea you bean sucking quinoa fag.

I'll say this for what I'm sure won't be the last time: WE HAVE A MASSIVE FOOD SURPLUS. Hunger is a distribution problem, not a supply problem. Send cattle feed to starving people and their warlords will steal it like they steal everything else sent their way.

caring about people outside of your immediate circle doesn't make you a good person, it makes you a loser in life

the dildo is very distracting here

nope you're wrong

Brazilian farmers would still burn down the amazon if they could make as much money selling fruit as they did animal products. Basically we should just eliminate Brazilian farmers.

This

Oh man you gotteem
>typical vegan logic
get off my chan fucking veggie fag

>thinking calling me a fag will help your argument

I'm a vegan because I don't like the idea of eating living creatures. Plants are little gay ass faggots that I'll eat alive or dead though.

But what if i don't care about being a good person user?

Just what i would expect from a vegan.

Most people don't eat living animals though. They kill them first. I guess the tissues can still be living in a way, even if the consciousness of the organism has passed. Same for plants, fungi and bacteria. It's funny though that we all must eat once-living organisms to live. Life devours life. Life is death. Or death is part of life. Even photosynthesizing organisms cannot live without nutrients from dead, decomposing life. Imagine being immortal, separate from death and the need to eat life, not having that point of reference giving any hope of meaning. I wonder if eating life is what essentially defines life. Thoughts?

> I'M VEGAN I'M VEGAN I'M VEGAN I'M VEGAN I'M VEGAN HEAR ME I
I'M VEGAN I'M VEGAN GIVE ME A MEDAL ALREADY I'M VEGAN

>tfw to intelligent to eat a inocent creature

I think a lot defines life, but thanks for that introspection mane

>implying I had any hope of being a good person anyway

wait

Enjoy living in the delusion that is you thinking that going vegan is going to change anything in the world in any meaningful way

You ever wonder why Vegans have no friends and are always bothering strangers with their "food facts?"

OP is a good example of why friendless, loser vegans have to spam message boards.

>51% of worldwide greenhouse emissions are from livestock
This is the level of retardation you get when you don't get essential nutrients from meat

>You ever wonder why Vegans have no friends and are always bothering strangers with their "food facts?"

This is so true...

Me and my wife weren't invited to dinner parties our outings anymore after we turned vegan... I blame her cause it's literally all she'll talk about. Even I get annoyed at her nonstop vegan bullshit and I am vegan.. (temporarily).

Vegans usually are extremely shallow and boring people...

The same people who have nothing to talk about when they're not talking about why your food is bad.

>(temporarily).
Fast track divorces take like half a year

>Vegans usually are extremely shallow and boring people...
>The same people who have nothing to talk about when they're not talking about why your food is bad.

10000% accurate of every single vegan I've ever met.

They're just unbearable and have zero self awareness.

what waste does that include?

Why do people feel so triggered about vegans? You've probably met 10 at most in your life

You must all be really insecure about your habits and feel inadequate

>Why do people feel so triggered about vegans?

Because of people like OP...

In fact, I haven't met any "normal" vegans that aren't retard evangelists like OP.

If I met a nice vegan who minded his own business and "live and let live", we'd be cool.

But no, you vegans have to be obnoxious know it alls injecting your bullshit into every thing we eat.

You are annoying and nobody likes you. Even other vegans. Deal with it.

Once you go vegan, you'll never have friends again... you even hate other vegans cause the're not vegan enough or "more vegan" than you.

Veganism is a sad, lonely, self-righteous life...

:`(

>le reddit spacing
Point proven you ron swansonigger wannabe. Nobody cares about your fake manly man virtue signalling

>Veganism is a sad, lonely, self-righteous life...

Just look at OP in this thread... just sad and angry nobody is buying his vegan bullshit... yelling at the world shaking his fist...

lol

>those fucking stupid meat/cereal equivalences
The goats near me graze in places you would never cultivate anything. This shit is so fucking stupid.

I'm a Brazilian farmer in the Amazon growing trees. Not joking

>everyone says "every vegan i meet is annoying, won't shut up about being vegan and puts me off the idea of veganism"
>meanwhile i've been vegan for a year and a half and have never met a vegan during my veganism or just during my life

>Daily remember that you can never truly be a good person unless you go vegan

Daily reminder I literally don't give a god damn fuck

Because deep down people know that eating animals isn't necessary and is cruel. Someone's existence as a vegan means they might have to come to that realisation but because change is scary it's a lot easier to demonise the possible catalyst for change.

BECAUSE WE COOK
IT'S A COOKIN BOARD
AND WE'VE ALL HAD TO COOK FOR PEOPLE WITH FUCKING RETARDED FOOD LIMITATIONS
>HURR DURR NO PORK I'M MUSLIM
>HURR DURR NO GLUTEN I'M A SNOWFLAKE
>HURR DURR NO MILK I'M A CAVEMAN
>HURR DURR NO SEAFOOD I'M A MANCHILD
>HURR DURR NO SUGAR I'M A MENOPAUSED HIPPIE

BUT THERE ISN'T ONE AS INFURIATING TO COOK FOR AS FUCKING VEGANS

NO, YOUR TASTELESS BANANA CAKE WITH NO MILK AND NO BUTTER DOESN'T TASTE "JUST AS GOOD AS A REGULAR ONE" FUCK YOU

1. Climate Change has already been set in motion, and is no longer preventable. We have to come up with an alternate solution to reducing emissions.

2. Deforestation is preferable to the incredible poverty South Americans were dealing with before.

3. Over-fishing is definitely a problem, but there's more at work decimating their populations. Removing fish from our diet removes the largest incentive to maintain their populations.

4, 5, 7. We've already reached peak farmland, and are now scaling back operations by area. Producing enough food to feed the entire world is not and never will be an issue.

6. That waste is quite useful for a great many things, including fertilizing the plants that vegans eat.

Neato. Post tree farm pls.

i dont want to live in a world where im forced to subsist on grain, there is still 0 evidence of man made global warming and the fact that so many people are trying to move the goalpost from studies that prove it to policies that enforce it makes it seem like it never will

>1. Climate Change has already been set in motion, and is no longer preventable. We have to come up with an alternate solution to reducing emissions.
>2. Deforestation is preferable to the incredible poverty South Americans were dealing with before.
>3. Over-fishing is definitely a problem, but there's more at work decimating their populations. Removing fish from our diet removes the largest incentive to maintain their populations.
>4, 5, 7. We've already reached peak farmland, and are now scaling back operations by area. Producing enough food to feed the entire world is not and never will be an issue.
>6. That waste is quite useful for a great many things, including fertilizing the plants that vegans eat.

Nothing you do will make an ounce of difference as long as ONE AND A HALF BILLION CHINKS are eating everything they fucking can.

You're a drop in the bucket and wont' make an ounce of difference.

The only thing vegans actually accomplish is taking away one of the great joys in life: food & sex. Cuz your food will suck and you'r vegan ass will get no pussy.

You accomplish none of these listing things you supposedly "care about".

The only thing you Vegans accomplish is making your own life and those around you miserable.

kek

>tfw illiterates think they disagree with you and you're forced to confront just how stupid your side is
You guys make me sad.