What is the best flavor of ice cream and why is it mint?

What is the best flavor of ice cream and why is it mint?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vimtWkTlegI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla

>thrifty's pistachio

Because it actually pistachio.

The best is mint chocolate chip though.

Plum wine

The best flavor is the one you like.

How would you even objectively prove that a certain flavor is the best?

>Ice cream in a car triggers the an/o/n.
Also strawberry and white chocolate go together really nicely in ice cream.

Shhhhhhhh, we need something to talk about

>Ingredients: Milk, cream, skim milk, sugar, corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, whey, buttermilk, natural and artificial flavor, cellulose gum, vegetable gums (guar, carrageenan, carob bean), soy mono- and diglycerides, polysorbate 60, xanthan gum, annatto color.

Why do people dickride this brand again? It's dreyer's tier shit.

bruh

It's just good marketing, it has the appearance of quality

It's the best brand ice cream you can get.

lol

no, it's publix greenwise coffee ice cream

>it has the appearance of quality

To who? Nothing says lack of quality like those rectangular cardboard tubs.

>muh ingrediants
Eat what tastes good and stop reading labels.
No.
I like Blue Bell but their base flavors just do not contain enough fat to compete with more premium brands.
Light ice creams live and die by their mix-ins, swirls, and unique flavors.

I like strong deep flavored ice creams.
Dark chocolate
Peanut butter
Malt
Cream/goat cheese

>Eat what tastes good
Syas the bluebell cuck. You should try even Haagen Dazs sometime, let alone Jeni's, your mind will be blown.

Triggered

Blue bell is poverty tier, but in a way that everyone can have a craving for.

That doesn't seem hard to clean up at all. Just take the rubber floor mat out of three car and hose it down.

Is that your picture user?

They use marketing to make it seem old timey and they change the packaging to keep it looking fresh, look at the new containers with the gold tops.

He's not wrong though. Even though blue bell is super shitty, it still tastes better than hagendas.

It's an automatic so nothing of value was lost desu

Did you not read the 2nd part of what I wrote?
No jenis around me but we a graeter's which is a fantastic brand. They do cream cheese particularly well.

Brand loyalty itself is retarded. I try pretty much anything that looks interesting.

>ctrl+f orange
>ctrl+f creamsicle
>0 results for both

YOU FUCKING PLEBS

Yuropoor here. Can anyone explain to me this "birthday cake" meme flavor that has pervaded into any and all ice cream shops? Not only does it taste like shit covered with frosting but it's also blue. Like what the actual fuck.

It really doesn't unless what you're after is completely one-note 'sweet' flavor.

>Brand loyalty itself is retarded.
Not really when you can take one look at the label and know what is and isn't going to have an over-stabilized gummy texture and use artificial flavorings with 0 complexity. I agree discriminating between quality brands like HD, Graeter's McConnel's etc is pointless but I've tried enough to know not to bother with bottom tier brands anymore.

No, you can search image on Google.

No one should eat that, especially after that stupid commercial campaign.

People like the taste of uncooked cake batter, so someone decided to make an ice cream flavor of it. At best it's boring and at worst it's offensively sweet and tastes like bad custard. I don't know if you have a chain called "Cold Stone Creamery" in your part of the world but that was the first place that I remember having Cake Batter ice cream years ago, ironically there's is also one of the worst.

I visited my folks recently and unfortunately they have affection for this shitty restaurant called "The old spaghetti factory" while the meal was sub-par, the spumoni you get at the end was good, and reminded me how enjoyable the flavor is. I can't recall seeing it sold in stores, anyone know of a brand of spumoni you can purchase in store?

Up in Canada a coldstone creamery opened inside of our Timmy's. didn't last 2 years. Offensively expensive for run of the mill ice cream with ridiculous calorie counts.

>with ridiculous calorie counts.
well no shit dude it's ice cream. Density/fat content are pretty much positively correlated with how good it will taste.

I've only ever seen it sold by dreyers, but there has to be someone else that makes it. I guess technically you could just make it yourself by getting good chocolate, cherry and pistachio ice creams but it is a hassle

Yeah I know, but I'm talking 2300 calorie milkshake calorie counts.

Yeah it's stupidly expensive. But morons still pay for it here with gusto. No idea why, it's not even close to good enough to warrant their prices perhaps the novelty of the mixing bullshit and making apathetic teens sing for tips brings people back in.

Vanilla ice cream is fucking boring if it's not with a blizzard with peanut butter cups.
So chocolate or mint is my cup of tea.

>Vanilla ice cream is fucking boring
Try a proper vanilla bean ice cream made with quality real vanilla rather than extract, then come back to me.

Is it dreyer's or breyer's that can't legally call itself ice cream anymore and has to refer to itself as a "frozen dairy desert". Which is a terrifying omen.

Just means it has less than 10% milk fat.
Reduce the amount of overrun and you got yourself a gelato.

Breyer's. Famously, that shit used to not melt at room temperature. They've since shaped up a little, and most of their maineline stuff passes the bare minimum to be legally considered ice cream again now. Their 'gelato' (an unregulated term) is still that way though.

I'm not talking about THAT vanilla.
I'm talking the plain stuff.

Who cares about the shit stuff though. This is a thread about the best

Talenti Gelato/Sorbetto is by far the best iced cream product in existence. The Alphonso Mango is my favorite but isn't a cream product so I'll say Key Lime Pie for the sake of relevance.

I thought that was green tea icecream and then gagged because when I read mint.

Blue Bell stepped up the game and made a wedding cake ice cream that was to die for. I can't find anymore of it and I'm thinking of selling my soul for it. I only got the one container too. It was like amaretto cream cheese and cake pieces in almond ice cream.

June brides user.
Brides Cake was fantastic but is gone until next year probably.

the GOAT cake ice cream

I would agree for the pedestrian ice cream, but I once had a juniper and cardamon ice cream that was out of this world, and would knock the socks off mint.

childhood is liking mint choc chip

adulthood is realising vanilla makes more sense

>melon
>banana
>fig
you cannot debate this

Childhood is autistically liking one single thing.

Adulthood is realizing that variety is the spice of life.

Heston Blumenthal's bacon and egg ice cream is the best in the world.

Best is either dulche de leche or pistachio.

green tea is better
homemade green tea ice cream using high quality matcha is hands down the BEST fucking shit

rosewater comes in at a pretty close second though

Good taste

Cholakte ice cream

Chocolate ice cream

who here /moosetracks/?

vanilla is the one true flavor

>No one should eat that, especially after that stupid commercial campaign.
What commercial campaign? Was it something something sjw sjw?

It's just funny that Breyer's used to be a higher end brand that prided itself on natural ingredients. Now the pendulum has swung the other way and it is as close to fake as it can be.

Oh shit that sounds good as fuck

fuck yeAH V A N I L L A

Salted Caramel
Black Sesame
Vanilla
Everything Else

I remember we had a thread a long time ago where people shared their favorite flavor and their fetish and we came to the conclusion that mint chocolate chip fans were far more likely to have the weirdest fetishes like /d/ tier furry stuff

Coffee ice cream is the best

You posting this caused me to purchase Salti Sweet brand mint chocolate pretzel bars at the store. Pretty good, rather small though.

I'm a mint chocolate cheap guy in part because I didn't eat a lot of it as a kid so it is sorta novel to me. My biggest fetish is underwear and that is fairly vanilla.

pistachio is best

WHERE DO I FIND THIS?

mint + matcha and 99% chocolate bits would be cool, i guess

None of you have ever even tasted the best one; Salmiak

Because ice cream should be eaten in small portions after meals, and mint is refreshing and cleanses the palette.

>Rectangular cartons
>New containers with golden tops

Boy howdy, I don't think I've ever seen Bluebell come in anything but half-gallon round cartons with a gold colored band on the lid. Bluebell outside of Texas sounds like it's packaged funny.

Personally its under the boardwalk. Its a mix of caramel chocolate, with chocolate chunks caramel chunks and chocolate-caramel chunks, all with molten caramel swirls.

Nonsense. Berries belong nowhere near a proper dessert.

[opinion discarded]

Yeah that one's good
Are you insecure, berry boy?

Vanilla.

So versatile.

I forgot to say, tie between /moosetracks/ and rum raisin.
>berry boy?
I'm the guy you responded to. Honestly, you're alright. That gave me a good laugh.

I have seen God

>cheese crown
Wat

he meant smegma

google it retard

No, it was this shit.
youtu.be/vimtWkTlegI

This guy gets it

That's not cookies and cream.

wow who knew a 16 second video could be so insufferable

long after the thrill of living is gone

OH YEEEEEEEEAH