What's your favourite Veeky Forums meme, lads?

What's your favourite Veeky Forums meme, lads?

Mine is WA LA!

Mine is cooking and related activities for zero financial compensation.

For me, it's, "for me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich," the best Veeky Forums meme.

Mine is wa la as well. But I'm a little biased.

>lads

Ameriboo cancer...

so Veeky Forums today i invented a dish that i personally think is delicous. Its called the sumbmersible sandwich. Baisically the idea is that you take your favorite soup or broth and then build a sandwich to your preference and then take the sandwich put it in a bowl cover with soup microwave. The one i just made was chicken broth with a sandwich that was white bread, roast beef, cheddar, and tomato slices. Then covered the top with more cheddar and french fried onions. Then i ate it and jizzed all over.
Thoughts?

Is /sip/ originally a Veeky Forums meme? If so it's my favorite one.

what kind of drugs are you taking and where can i get said drugs

Veeky Forums was first I believe

I think it was Veeky Forums and they says /sips/

Kek, the name makes it. Also what drugs are you on?

>le ebin drugs XD

It's just an old Veeky Forums meme.
Sogwich

Am I dating myself here?

deer thread

i quite like Bang's™ root beer

I like the meme where you drink yourself to death and post your progress on /alk/

i like the meme where people have no concept of subjectivity and will argue for hours that their favorite food is better than your favorite food.

you are favorite food sucks

My favourite meme was '

Some one post the "And they don't let black people touch your food" pasta.

>pic
What's the joke?

If you browse Veeky Forums you don't have a choice, virgin.

That would fall over

Veeky Forums memes have been pretty shitty as of late.
I miss the old meme posters we had back in the day. Like progun, fatty mcautist and that one guy who talked in all caps. I think his name was king or some shit.

If you want names and personalities then please return to reddit.

S I P B O Y S

No it wouldn't

Good point

I had to google it.
The joke is that the guy asked Yorke to sign it for his mother. Because apparently if you remember Pablo Honey you're old. I mean, it's only been a couple years, right?

1995 was 42 years ago

the rambling schizophrenic poster was fun too

Not really into memes, just like kicking back with some 'os, some 'toons, and ordering up some 'nal 'go 'za.

It's a fucking photoshop from the radiohead subreddit. Stupid cunts