White meat or dark?

White meat or dark?

Both are fucking amazing.

>eaten friend chicken my entire life
>I still dont know the difference in white and dark meat other than one is darker

Dark meat is muscles that are used more than what white meat comes from. Because they are used more they have more blood in them and the myoglobin in the blood essentially stains the meat

Dark meat is more flavorful but is greasier and more gamey
White meat is more bland, but is "cleaner' and not gamey

Dark, like me

i see. to me, friend chicken is either good or it isnt, i never really cared beyond that

>more gamey

In what universe can chicken be described as even remotely gamey

Fried chicken is one of the only recipes where white meat isn't terrible

working at safeway, I grew to resent the plebs and their chicken breasts
>muh white meat
>fried wings
why. mind as well just buy fried bones
>fried breast
enjoy your bland meat hunk with crispy skin
>always run out of breasts
>human scum comes for their greasy fried goodness
>IS DAT A BREAST RIGHT THERE?
>no that's a thigh
>ARE YOU SURE
MOTHERFUCKER
besides tendies, fried thighs are the best chicken piece, dark meat all the way.

Gimme a thigh and two legs. Or two thighs and a leg. Get the white meat out of here. Fucking fried chicken breasts waste of my God damn time.

>besides white meat, dark meat all the way

Fried chicken I'll take either way, with other methods of cooking chicken I usually stick with white meat.

B B C
B
C

The milky way you fucken retard

Dark because drumsticks

>Milky Way
>Galaxy

Way to go ya fucken retard.

Dark meat like your wife enjoys.

My mother fucked a black man before I was born, not a surprise really as I'm black and so is my mother, It was my dad for the record.

>friend chicken
Wasn't much of a friend if you ate him

I know this halfling girl, she always sees all these little black kids running around and says how her kids will look just like that. Bitch, you're lighter than I am and I'm white, the only way you're having a remotely black kid is if you get with someone that looks like a locked character in a videogame. It's interesting how she has this cultural identity that is in no way reflected by her outward appearance.

we get pho together so it's Veeky Forums related. I just sit there poking the meatballs in my soup while she talks about being a black woman in america, even though you would never know unless she told you (she will)

Wait a minute, if dark meat is muscles that are used more by the chicken than white meat, then how come dark meat comes out more tender and moist than white meat when fried? I usually put mine in a pickle brine but dark meat ends up being the best piece every single time. Can someone explain?

>locked character in a videogame

i didnt even notice. its weird that i did it twice.

based nigga

I lean more towards the legs and thighs rather than the breasts, if you know what I"m saying

The thighs and 2 nuggets under the shoulder blade are the tenderest and nicest. Chicken breast dry out if they get put in the fridge so I usually pull them apart and put them in noodles to soak up juice.

Wings>Thighs>Breasts>Legs

>locked character in a videogame
fucking kek
also its cos being a halfie she has no racial/ethnic identity and in america no one wants to be "american" (read: white)
im guessing white mother?

its actually the opposite
if a chicken was lazy its whole life and did nothing but eat and take up space most of its meat comes out dark, whereas if it got a lot of exercise or produced useful goods like eggs it ends up with a lot more white meat

>Birds which use their chest muscles for sustained flight (such as geese and ducks) have dark meat throughout their bodies

Friend you're doing us a bamboozle

idk about you but im an internationally renowned bird scientist man so clearly i am in the right here
pic related was the subject of my phd

As much as I prefer the holy innocent white meat, I love a dirty disgusting piece of dark meat with a passion. I just can't resist how dirty of a meat it is and fall for it every single time when the public aren't looking at my plate. I go for the dark meat.

Begging the eggspert's indulgence then, what sort of chicken makes a liquid egg?

I sea wut u did thur

But both chicken get da chicken feed daily? None have to exercise or produce goods like eggs to maintain its' life goals so the black chicken is obviously the smarter one here.

White if it's fried, Dark if it's not

Galaxy, solar system same diff.

white mother that got BLACKED.com 3 times. Ready for this
4 kids, 3 different fathers, all kids are mixed

>fried white meat or fried dark meat?
Hey guys how come I've never had fried red meat? What should happen of you took a bunch of beef ribblets, breaded them and threw them in a deep fryer? It seems wrong somehow but I couldn't tell you why.

>Dark meat if I wanna eat with my hands
>White meat for eating with a knife and fork

country/chicken friend steak

liquid chicken. those are also the type of chicken that go into mcnugget paste, so when they say that their nuggies are "real chicken" they are technically correct
pic related

in the field we refer to them as "neet chicken," not black chicken, you silly racist anime nazi

>tfw the stereotype you were only half-joking at is not only real but worse than you imagined

>Hey guys how come I've never had fried red meat?
I have no idea. Fried red meats are common.

>> What should happen of you took a bunch of beef ribblets, breaded them and threw them in a deep fryer?
That's the first step for making Chinese style sweet and sour ribs.

It's self destructive so, in the long run, it isn't a problem.