Best cup noodles and or cup noodle recipe?

best cup noodles and or cup noodle recipe?

Why not take a drug that directly implants a feeling of shame to your frontal lobe

Because shame isn't directly mediated by frontal lobe structures. Most probably the signal originates from the lateral hebbenulae and the amygdalae. From there the cortical areas most probably activated are the insula and the associated claustral regions.

faggot

ow my self esteem
my frontal lobe hurts now

I like the cheddar cheese :)

Buy low-sodium chicken stock and Udon noodles.

Simmer some onions, garlic, and mushrooms.
Add stock, bring to low simmer, add noodles. A bit of vegetable bullion.
Top with sesame oil, light touch of soy sauce.

< $0.99

retard that's not $0.99

Each servings probably less than 99 cents but buying the all the ingredients is obviously more

Do Americans really eat this?

Pizza.

I use a Keurig to make them.

that would be your thalamus

>Pass up cup noodles for superior maruchan packet
>boil noodles up
>scramble an egg, chop up, move off
>sautee garlic, onion in oil
>add noodles, fry
>soy sauce
>add the egg back in

huh. interesting

I do something very similar, but I use black label Shin Ramyun or Samyang Hek Buldak (pic related) for the base ramen. And I normally prefer a soft boiled over scrambling my egg and mince some green onion for topping instead of sauteed onion.

Anyways, nice rundown and good eats, user. Worth adding that leftover meat scraps, trimmings, etc are a great addition while sauteing the garlic/onion.

This sounds stupid as fuck, but if you're on a budget, some thin sliced sausage tossed into the mix can really bring it all together if the fat renders with the garlic prior to frying the noodles in the remains.

Go away, Gladio.

It's not worth the effort when a pack of 24 of these is $11.

black label ramyun is like 3 dollars a packet though

yeah kind of defeats the point of instant ramen IMO

Instant ramen has no right to be so fucking good.

Go buy it in bulk at a local chink/gook market. Even here in the midwest I pay about $0.94USD per packet. I assume it's a lot more affordable the closer your get to the coasts. Or just fuck Shin, and buy Samyang.

Tomato
And there is a front row seat in hell for the sick bastard who pulled this divine item from the shelves

>best cup noodles

Best ramen cup of noodles are found in starving africa, or war torn middle east

anyone remember when cup noodles came with freeze dried scrambled egg in them?
They were delicious.

Here in the UK I pick it up for 45p from an Asian supermarket. Why is it so expensive in the US?