Fridge thread?

>eating meat
It's 2017

oh im 100% pro veganism
meat makes me stronger than vegans, the more vegans out there the stronger i become

too much dairy/10

>i'm a huge faggot please rape my face

>too much dairy

>mmmmm mmmmm please master give me more cow cum!!!!!!!

Utterly pathetic. Your fathers are more of a disappointment than you are for raising you

t. lactose intolerant salt miner

>talking about dairy
>Utterly pathetic.
>utterly
I just noticed that. Nice one m8.

enjoy your stomach cramps, I'll be over here eating my raspberry milkshake

how them sour grapes tastin'?

Our eggs are strong in the north, brother.
They do not belong in the fridge.

They were born in the cold, they'll stay in the cold

My office fridge

Plus carrots, broccoli, and lettuce (in bottom door, not pictured).

Mama Cozi is a knockoff brand that Aldi makes that tastes surprisingly good depending on what you get. All of the coke is generic too, and it tastes just like RC Cola. The chocolate milk is rather expensive, but has less sugar and a lot more protein in it.

The fuck is with people who do not have any beer in the fridge?

maybe they don't drink

like ever?

post-apoc my life would be spent hunting office fridges. the post-apoc situation would already guarantee my shortened lifespan so the collection of delicious energy drinks would be worth

some people just don't. I don't think my mom's had alcohol in years. she's not against it, just doesn't care for it. and I pretty much quit drinking a few years ago when I hit middle age and the hangovers started to get bad enough that it just wasn't worth it anymore.

My fridge rarely has beer for longer than a few hours.

Nigga dat a freeza

Its called the south

>minnesota isn't in the top 5
damn, we're slipping

Do people outside Wisconsin really consider occasionally having 5 beers in a night being a binge drinker?

>5 or more drinks on one occasion in a 3 year span
Is that really the criterion?
Only ~65% in the worst states? Are they including children?

These numbers all seem insanely low to me, probably because I am in my 20s without kids and old people don't drink nearly as much

but still

Upper midwest bros ww@! Currently cracking open a cold one.

I wouldn't know for certain, but if I had to guess, I would say that substance abuse clinicians probably see it that way while the average person probably doesn't. personally, yeah I would consider 5 drinks to be very near the cutoff for what's considered a binge. but I'd judge it by the person too. if I saw an average size person having 5 drinks in a night, I guess I'd think of that as bordering on a binge. if they were big and tall, or known to have a higher than average tolerance, I wouldn't consider 5 a binge for them. that chart sounds like it's considering the average height/weight person, which I suppose is the sensible thing to do when making a chart but leaves out a lot of other factors. there are a lot of tall nordic folk in the upper midwest and a lot of short petite people in the south. so I'm sure that's a factor as well.
>binge drinker
>one occasion in 3 years
again, just my personal opinion but unless you're a real lightweight I wouldn't consider you a binge drinker if you had, say, 5 beers in a night a couple times a year. once in 3 years is silly.

again, all this is me speaking as a minnesotan. like I said, not in the top 5 of drinking states but it's up there. so my opinion could be skewed.

maybe it's because I'm a tallish landwhale but one drink does nothing for me anymore. two is ok, I wouldn't need any convincing to stop at two. but one is just...nothing.

shit, if I was drinking light beer (which I don't) I'd hardly be buzzed with 5 drinks unless maybe I drank them super fast

Seriously. one drink is just a normal dinner. Why do so many southerners not have alcohol at all (I mean I know the answer is that they all drink soda instead). Just taste wise, a nice beer or wine is obviously the way to go with any good food even if you have absolutely no interest in the effects of alcohol

exactly.

in a word, baptists.

that I can believe. also when every town you drive through has more liquor stores than churches, you know you're not in the south anymore.

The only survivors of an earlier cleaning. They'll get some more company soon enough.

dad was an alcoholic, i dont like drinking very much.
i live alone, i dont need my freezer much.

is that the only thing you eat?

1/2

2/2

I'm going on holiday soon so I don't really want to do a big shop.

LET THOSE BITCHES ROT
IT'S BANANA BREAD TIME

Why would you refrigerate apple cider vinegar?

Trader Joe's mac and cheese great choice

>that condensation on the back of the fridge
Might want to check your fridge temp m8.

Fridge of the year

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

>vegetarian fag
enjoy your no gains, you skeleton

>open can in the fridge

Shameful