Teared up a bit desu

Teared up a bit desu

What word/name was tattooed down her neck?

YOLO and the pound key

>god loves you
I hate when people say this shit.
If god loved me then he wouldn't have made me hideously ugly.

If God loves us then why do I get vomit when drink

His wisdom is boundless. There is a reason for your burden.

Realize she was trying to be sweet, but I wish people would keep the jesus shit to themselves.

she was a sweet old white lady about 60, she spilled the coffee a bit when she set it down on the table

Found the redneck

It's "blessed day", you use the past participle of "to bless", and no fucking capitalization.

I'm black...

black people can be rednecks. my dad is asian and hes pretty redneck
>works a factory job
>drives a pickup
>listens to country
>has an old coon hound
>loves guns, god, and america

... and since he is Asian it is more or less a given that he also hates niggers, right?

your mom is black, right?

>why do I get vomit when drink
because alcohol is poison.

Then why did Jesus turn water into wine?

Jesus was an assassin sent by god, but he was defeated by the jews with the help of the romans and forced to retreat back into heaven. Before he left he swore he would return to finish what he had started.

found the cunt

TBQH Polly is known to be a legit badass server. Hate on her all you want, but she's probably serve circles around you chump FOH fags.

Hate to break it to you, but whenever Polly gets a new guest check book she goes through and writes this on the back of all of them in one go. The words on them don't even mean anything to her anymore.

Well, you could be even uglier

That's because Polly is straight gangster and doesn't give a FUCK.

well, you've got the "doesn't give a fuck" part right.

You're a mecha-faggot if you look at restaurant tickets as anything other than instructions on your next bit of work. If people like the place, they'll be regular customers. Imitating Bob fucking Ross on the bill doesn't pay the rent.

I would immediately ask for the manager and threaten to sue for pushing their religious agenda on me.

>cute waitress tries to do cute shit to earn tips
is there anything more annoying?

Your parents made you ugly. The sentiment is that despite everything you or others perceive as positive or negative about you, God, or the universe or whatever still loves you because you are still a part of its existence. Hypothetically, this is the only logical conclusion of a universally omnipotent creator-being, else there would be no existence. Shorthand: God loves you.

If there is no God, you are still a part of existence, and therefore you have a rightful place in it.

I agree. I'd raise enough hell with the manager about infringement on my right to freedom from religious persecution when they dare to mock my atheism that my meal would be comped.

There are stores here in the south that offer a 10% discount if you say "merry xmas" in december. I went to one and bought some piddly ass shit and when they rang it up I said, "where's my 10% discount?" The clerk nervously laughed and said, "you have to say merry xmas, lol." I said, "I'm jewish." Her face turned to stone and she called for the manager who looked at me like I was an illegal immigrant and said, "go ahead, give it to him."

>be me, omnipotent super being
>I am enlightened by my own intelligence
>other chad gods don't let me be part of their pantheon because they are jealous
>they say I'm autistic
>fuck those guys
>create my own universe
>fun at first but quickly lose interest
>leave for a quick 13.772 billion years to get some snacks
>come back
>oh shit what is this life shit?
>what are those furless monkey doing holy shit?
>they are spraying each other with mustard gas wtf!
>fuck these dumb assholes
>"I-I still love you guys! haha"
>secretly reschedule the next asteroid hit

Love is a lie.

Your tears mean nothing.

>and still i cri

It's hilarious going to Hooters and seeing the doofuses fall for the "hand-on-the-shoulder" gag and over-tip.

The guys that go to Hooters and think it's good, lack the stones to go to a fucking strip club and be honest about being pervy horndogs.

Jesus Christ, just go to a strip club for lunch and eat from the free buffet. Admit what you're there for. Don't act like you're not there for a pube in your buffalo shrimp.

What a hollow victory. The best part is it is a war story in your mind. Oh well, god bless, faggot.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here, or who you think you're proving it to.

>ask for a coffee
>they bring me a watered down or burned disgusting thing
>well it must be a new waitress who doesnt know how to use the machine
>ask for them to make it again politely
>they bring me a watered down or burned disgusting thing