Who here likes salty nuts? My favorite is pecans and cashews. What do you like?

Who here likes salty nuts? My favorite is pecans and cashews. What do you like?

Also I'm shilling because my family has a small pecan orchard and I hope to sell the pecans one day.

By themselves? Probably cashews. I can't control myself around pic related.

chocolate covered raisins are pretty good I've never had chocolate covered cashews but it sounds pretty good.

Pecans > Macadamias > Cashews = Pistachios > Almonds > Walnuts > Peanuts > Hazelnuts

It is known

It's fat and sodium. Who wouldn't like salty nuts?

I love Pecans. there is this group of pecan trees in the woods that i know of and I collect 150lb of them. It takes a long time to crack them all but they're big as quail eggs. I love pecan pie,pecans go in a lot of dishes. I love them in most baked sweets.

You've got a point. Nuts may be the one type of food I've never seen anyone completely dislike.

Dude, this literally my dream.

peanuts, because they're cheap. other nuts are a rip-off

These are literally the best nuts.
Tree is endangered, though, so it's a guilty pleasure.

cashews are pretty damn good

I don't eat nuts because I'm not gay. PEANUTS DON'T COUNT, they are legumes

the word nut is not a scientific term. stop 'correcting' people every time peanuts are mentioned. it's tiresome.

Make way for the true GOAT, inferior nuts.

Walnuts > Peanuts > Pineapple smells

Cashews are probably my favourite. I used to like peanuts, but if you eat enough of them you realise that they're actually kinda shit.

>pick up some salted nuts
>fucking 320 calories per 50 grams
>only comes in a 500 gram bag or larger and it's one of those shitty zip bags that doesn't close

When it comes to salty nuts I'm really only a fan of deez.

Peanuts are a cruel joke. They're so delicious, but absurdly calorie dense.

Cheap to grow and absurdly versatile though. Twice roasted to a very dark brown, they can even make a reasonable substitute for coffee.

That bag would last 5 minutes..

Not nuts, but has anyone started eating chocolate covered coffee beans?

GRAPES MELONS ORANGES AND COCONUT SHELLS, uhyeah!

>you will never relive the best time of your life
>young boyhood.. forever gone

Not just cheap to grow, they also improve the soil for other crops

I've had them before, I liked them, but for me those really solidly sit in the category of sweets rather than savoury snacks like salted nuts.

suck my salty nuts

Yes, they're pretty good.
Makes me wonder if salty coffee beans are a thing.

>guilty pleasure
by eating their nuts I'm giving the trees a fucking job. without it they'd be too poor to afford water

activated almonds are the best.

do you guys like peanuts with the skin on? I don't know why these taste so different, but I love them.

fuckin messy as shit though god damn.

>pecans with salt

this has never occurred to me, will have to try it. I've never seen them sold salted in australia

macadamias are the GOAT though, only native large scale food crop on the whole continent

step your game up and eat them with the shells
not even kidding, there's nothing wrong with it and actually tastes good

Everything besides peanuts is disgusting

>btw I'm basic as fuck
What are you, 12?

Have a son, you get to go through all of it again, he's your passport to the kid world

Cashews
v
Walnuts = Pecans = Pistachios
v
Peanuts = Macadamias = Almonds
v
Hazelnuts = Brazil nuts

Almonds would be higher but for that squeaky feeling when you chew them

They're a different type of peanut. You're eating Valencia peanuts, which are sweeter than most, while Runner peanuts are what's most common for peanut butter. Virginia peanuts are what's sold in the shell, and Spanish peanuts are used in candy.

I like to mix cashews, almonds, macadamia nuts and some granola

Favorites:
pistachios
peanuts
pecans
almonds

least favorites:
cashews
niggertoes
walnuts
any other nut

Cashews are the shit