Buffalo Wild wings got rid of their Tuesday traditional special. Now it's some boneless shit...

Buffalo Wild wings got rid of their Tuesday traditional special. Now it's some boneless shit. I need my cheap wing fix and a lot of other places have their own. Problem is, it's only bar only, no take out. I like getting out of work and ordering wings before the misses comes home and feel like a dirty sneaky slob, but I can't do that.
My question is: can I go to the bar and order my 10-20 wings, eat one and then doggy bag the rest?

Or is that frowned upon and a guaranteed way of becoming that guy who gets spit in his wings if I ever come back?

Most likely
If you live in a big city it's guaranteed there are other pickup wing places

I'm pretty sure a bar doesn't give a shit if you order takeaway. Just have a beer while you wait problem solved

Wings are garbage for retards that just want to shovel food in their faces while watching sportsball. If BWW gave you a challenge to eat wings out of a bucket, you would, because you're desperate to be a fucking gourmand and have something you're good at. Fucking hell. And fuck you Buffalo. You're the Cincinnati of New York. You know what Cincinnati prides itself on? Making shitty chili, literally the easiest dish to make. I fucking hate Texasfags, but at least they can put meat, tomatoes and spices together and come out with a decent bowl of chili.

Imagine being this desperate for attention on an buffalo chicken frying forum.

Somebody's got his peepee fondled by a sportsball coach who had just finished eating hot wings, eh?

That sounds extremely painful. Imagine getting hot wing sauce in your peener hole.

Buffalo fucking sucks for sure dude, but when you're from there, you gotta love what you're given. Buffalo wings are a tradition there.

BWW needs to die, mostly because they fucking suck. I worked there and the food is prepared entirely without care and most of it sits in a drawer for a while before it's served.

T. moved away from Buffalo, still loves the Bills

I agree desu, it's all skin and sauce.

Ask them if they have doggybag/containers, or if they care that you're a wierdo and you bring tupperware to take yours out with.

As long as it doesn't interfere with their regular business and you're paying money, I don't see why they'd care.

nicely memed user

You are going to look like a giant twat. Bars only have food specials to get people to buy alcohol. Most of the time it's printed on the menu that it's not available for take out

Oh and that you have to order a drink

''some of you are alright. Don't go to the shore tomorrow''

weird, they still have it in my area. one thing they did change somewhat recently is before you ordered by the number of wings, not its precooked weight

Can I pet your gull?

Cute gull

I think your dog has autism

>eat wings out of a bucket

that sounds pretty fun brother, you should lighten up a little

just eat at the bar and make wing friends

go to the store
buy some wings in the meat section
and buy some franks red hots buffalo sauce

either get a deep fryer on 350 or take a pot full of oil set on medium/medium High

fry for about 12 min
after pulling them out of fryer, put them on paper towels to cool
next dip wings in a bowl of red hots sauce
serve with ranch or bleucheese

as a Texasfag, I think you sound like a fuckin queer, buffalo wings are the shit, keep my states name out of your prissy faggot rants boy