What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/chick-fil-a-still-anti-gay-970f079bf85/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck your hate chicken.

thinkprogress.org/chick-fil-a-still-anti-gay-970f079bf85/

While the company’s non-profit arms scaled back support for some of the groups that actively push an anti-gay agenda, the Chick-fil-A Foundation’s most recent IRS filings show it gave hundreds of thousands of dollars to anti-LGBTQ organizations in 2015. Though its website’s FAQ claims the foundation “is focused on helping every child become all they were created to be,” its donations went to groups that do not believe this includes LGBTQ youth.

For example, the Chick-fil-A Foundation gave more than $1 million in 2015 (nearly one-sixth of its total grants) to the the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. The religious organization, which seeks to utilize athletes and coaches to spread Christian teachings, imparts a strongly anti-LGBTQ message. Staff and volunteers with the organization have been required to adhere to a strict “sexual purity” policy, prohibiting any “homosexual acts,” even for married couples. The group takes the view that, “The Bible is clear in teaching on sexual sin including sex outside of marriage and homosexual acts. Neither heterosexual sex outside of marriage nor any homosexual act constitute an alternative lifestyle acceptable to God.”

The foundation also gave more than $200,000 to the Paul Anderson Youth Home, a Georgia-based “transformative organization” that operates a “Christian residential home for troubled youth.” Focusing on boys, their teachings include the idea that the “sexual, physical, and mental abuse of children, mostly in the alleged ‘safety’ of their own homes has produced all kinds of evil throughout the culture to include the explosion of homosexuality in the last century.” The myth that people are LGBTQ due to abuse is a claim frequently made by anti-LGBTQ organizations to promote harmful “ex-gay” therapy.

yum yum I like chichken haha

Everything.

Oh boo hoo some people don't like gay marriage. So what shit doesn't bother me. It's called differing opinions. I know that kind of thing frightens you. I love cock and chick fil a.

Meh its ok food but its not worth going out of my way for here because mostly Blacks go there.

Strange, exact opposite here happens. It's mainly white people and Mexicans who go there. They go to bushes. When done right, their fried chicken skin is amazing.

There's a difference between someone simply holding an opinion and actively giving hundreds of thousands of dollars to groups that support that opinion. By going there you're indirectly giving money to those groups.

Child sexual abuse is how homosexuals replenish their numbers. It's no secret that a disproportionate amount of homosexuals were abused as children. And it's also an undisputed fact that homosexuals are more likely to abuse.

Cry harder, faggot. Their chicken is dank af

>undisputed fact that homosexuals are more likely to abuse

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

Chic fil a employee here. It's a great company and the operator at my store pays good for fast food.

joke's on you I pirate all my chicken

Their money their business. Faggots like you really ruin it for the rest of us.

I was just simply pointing out the difference between what that person was saying and what was actually happening. Plus, going by that logic, people are free to not go there if they don't want to support that since it's their money to spend. You're acting like people HAVE to go there even if they disagree to prove something.

Yeah you're getting it. If we got more people like you on the left, they'd be more loving and tolerable like they claim to be.

Simple menu, good food.

How about you let others have different opinions if they don't affect you. Who are they hurting?

Thanks m8. I try to avoid identity politics but even though most people would group me in with the left I feel like I spend just as much time criticizing them for their own hatred and nonsense

I used to be liberal until last year's election. Now I'm full Republican until the democrats fix their shit. Hillary is fucking vile.

I don't care about their opinions I care that they are trying to bankroll me losing rights.

Liberal faggot here, I love Chick Fil A, fuck off.

Decent/Mediocre food
GREAT service
FAST as fuck
CLEAN bathrooms
No human garbage behind the counters
Pay their employee's a comparatively decent wage (in SC they hire at 9-10 dollars, which while not amazing, consider most fast food employees are making the federal minimum wage of 7.35)

This is the unreported problem in the democratic party. They're currently undergoing a huge internal split like the Republicans did with the rise of the Tea Party, which eventually led to THIS election with an outsider loathed by everyone and the leadership of his own party winning because the electorate revolted en-masse and wasn't willing to listen to anyones shit on the matter

Unfortunately it wasn't a GREAT choice. But it was there choice, and fuck the haters.

The Democrats are trying to sweep under the rug the schism the Bernie Sanders debacle caused in the party, as a lot of the younger millennial voters they considered firmly in their court are balking at being hosed for some soulless shark woman.

Yeah seems like most people want to believe they're perfect and not try to do better, it sucks.

>The Democrats are trying to sweep under the rug the schism the Bernie Sanders debacle
I hate this. Most would consider me on the left, but Bernie Sanders killed his own campaign for me. I'm white, my mother is white, and she literally grew up in a ghetto right alongside poor blacks. When I heard him say "white people don't know what it's like to be poor" I just noped away from him.

Yeah he didn't handle the more hardline BLM elements well. You can't appease demagogues. You'd think a Jew would know that. Still wanted him way more than Hillary

Christianity.

Do you ever buy anything certified Kosher? If you do you are supporting people who think you should literally KYS before engaging in male on male anal sex.

I object to the Kosher tax as well.

>By going there you're indirectly giving money to those groups.

The problem with this logic is that it's never ending. What about when I go shop at any other business? They might not have a specific corporate policy that concerns me but I'm sure that some of my money ends up being spent on things like drugs, alcohol, gambling, or other things I don't agree with.

Money is simply a medium of exchange. I give Chic-fil-a cash in exchange for food. Nothing more, nothing less. I am not "indirectly supporting" any cause other than buying chicken.

>christianity is what's right abot CFA
>kosher is evil
>worship a dead jew but hate jews

Makes sense.

True, nobody is perfect but there's also a difference between someone doing something you don't agree with in privacy and them actively opposing others using the profits they earn from you.

They make a good chicken sandwich, and don't do anything but that. There's a market for good chicken sandwiches, ergo, they're successful.

Sure, but that doesn't mean that a person choosing to eat at Chic-Fil-A is doing so with the purpose of being discriminatory.

For example, I eat there on occasion. I am opposed to their Anti-gay views, but that has nothing to do with my transaction. I'm just there to eat chicken. What someone else chooses to do with their money has no reflection on me.

It's tasty and it triggers libs

This tbdesu

They make the best milk-shake you can get at a restaurant with a drive-thru.

Yeah most people are indirectly supporting something they don't agree with in some way, but you can't just completely remove yourself from the equation if you could potentially take money away from people who are actively opposing others in a manner that you disagree with by simply shopping somewhere else. It's not like CFA is the only source of food in any area.

Many orthodox jews would consider Christ to not be a jew any more, since to become a Christian is to become an ex-jew. I agree with them.

I didn't say Kosher was evil. It's just a fact that by supporting Kosher products you are supporting people who espouse views on gay sex which makes Chick-Fil-A look like a bunch of faggots.

>What someone else chooses to do with their money has no reflection on me.

But it does. Part of that money wouldn't have been available had you chosen not to patronize them. The idea you can absolve yourself of culpability when you knowingly gave money which you knew would be used to fund organizations whose ideals, methods and goals you oppose makes you as guilty of hypocrisy as the typical christian.

Deus vult

When you pay taxes a lot of that goes to fund the military bombing civilians. Does this mean you should stop paying taxes and accept the consequences of that? Does it mean you should move to a different country that lines up with your views? That is a more extreme example, but consider that I want chicken, and CFA is the best chicken place in my area. Should I deny myself chicken because 2c of my purchase would go to the mike pence electric man foundation? People value things differently. I value chicken.

faggots use their money to further their faggot-agenda. Why can't non-faggots use their money to further their non-faggot agenda?

gay nazis are the worst. Chick-fil-A did nothing wrong.

I bet you're fascinated by child sexual abuse, and look for any excuse to bring it up in conversation.

I didn't "knowingly give money". I bought a meal. There was no "giving" involved. And there likewise was no negative motivation or ill will involved either: my motivation was food, not making some political or religious statement.

Culpability is always about intent. That's why (for example) manslaughter is a much lesser charge than murder, and why we separate the idea of accidents from crimes. There is a massive difference between a person's intent being to eat a meal and a person's intent to defame a social group.

If people want to make chicken sandwiches and not work on Sunday as the epitome of their life's work, bully for them.

If I'm hungry for a quick chicken sandwich and have a buck to spend, then I don't give a fuck about whatever the hell the CEO thinks. He's selling a good chicken sandwich for a buck, I'm buying a good chicken sandwich for a buck. End of transaction.

Ok if a new chicken chain opened and they donated 10% of their profits to funding sex changes for kids who can't afford them would you eat there if it was regarded as one of the best new places in town?

I don't give a shit what they do with their money one way or the other.

It's a restaurant. They serve food. I'll choose to eat there (or not) purely based on the food. Why on earth would I make a decision regarding food based on some totally unrelated factor?

Then again, there are people who choose what car to buy based on the paint color or what kind of radio it has in it so I'm not surprised that there exist people who make purchasing decisions for silly reasons.

die faggot

every time you shop anywhere but locally you're only supporting zionist Jews, you know? so if you're against the "apartheid" and killing of Palestinians, you will not do any shopping at any chain or mass retailer

this

Going there right now. What should I get?