Why not eat at Red Robbin tonight?

Why not eat at Red Robbin tonight?

If it was closer, mb

there's like 2 in the DFW metroplex but i don't feel like driving 40 minutes for 10 dollar burgers desu

Overpriced.

Because I already ate dinner.

what have you ever done that's so great?

if you wanna drive for a good burger come to sherman up 75 and get MG's

because I don't want to drive two hours to minneapolis and I know how to make a burger at home.

quit with the shill threads. pay for an ad like everybody else you cheap fuck

I went to red robin exactly once.

Red robin advertises itself as a burger chain. And they exist in strip centers. So i went in for a faat burger.

I spent 20 dollars on an olive garden experience. I could have gotten a better burger, with a better experience, and the same 30 year old waitress at dennys. And there are dennys in fucking truckstops.

Sorry your experience was so poor. We always aim for quality and want to give the client the best value.

If you don't mind me asking which location were you disqualified with?

I did that yesterday

Thanks for stopping in! What did you select as your entree?

Went.
Instead of impressed I was slightly dissapointed. More expensive than five guys and worse. They need to decide on four to six menu items and do those well.

Closest one is a 3 hour drive followed by an hour long ferry ride and then another hour long drive.

an employee physically assaulted me last time I went and the manager refused to do anything about it. never going back

Kill you are self.

Their Campfire sauce + Onion Rings are tits

Return to reddit

Hey hey hey, fellow Shermanite. What a small fucking world.

The closest one is about an hour away, else I would honestly go more often.

I would but the robins flying everywhere are a bit of a problem, shit in my hair and ruined my dinner.

This, what's the point in having bottomless fries if the birds are just going to steal all of them?

I-I don't know. ;_;

>implying I eat

my roommate and i had red robin delivered via grubhub tonight. 6.99 for a sriracha burger with fries and it was surprisingly good as fuck