Small iced coffee for Canada

>Small iced coffee for Canada
>""""Small"""" iced coffee for America

What did they mean by this?

>leaf gets cucked out of a third of his beverage
>finds a way to feel superior about it
Say it with me: if you kill your enemies...

In the US they got rid of the small size to allow for a larger large size while maintaing the small medium large system. This was done to increase the sale of larger drinks while implying value. The reason that they chose drinks rather than side items or main meals is because drinks are the cheapest part of the meal, and most profit is made from the drink in terms of cost/profit ratio. Cutting into that wide margin to imply value is the smartest move and means more sales in the longrun.

type 2 diabetes

>there is a correlation between corn syrup ingestion and diabetes
This m&m has to stop.

america is better so its bigger

That we're fat fucks. Can confirm, I work at a Starbucks, and when I hand out medium coffees, customers look at me in disgust and say "That's a medium...?"

unless you live in california or new york every american complains when the portions are too small

"ICED COFFEE" makes me want to murder.
Fancy sugar water

>Burger gets cucked out of a third of his Lifespan
>finds a way to feel superior about it

Say it with me: Type 2....

im right and you know it

Small is fucking small give me 30 ounces no ice no sugar and I'll fucking down it in 30 minutes

>I'll fucking down it in 30 minutes
You uh... you a fan of small sips?

You're fucking insane. There is a clear spike in diabetes once big agri started saturating the US with HFCS. Any fool that still drinks soft drinks deserves to have their DNA terminated. The bigger issue is those diabetes feed trough fucks are embedded in the medico-pharma empire.

>yerah, massuh, we free now!

Poorer people are more likely to be obese in the USA is suggestive of HFCS being a factor too.

Stop drinking Timmy's coffee flavored sugar water. Fat piece of shit.

No small sips mate. My local coffee shops > Homemade coffee > Starbucks > Dunkin. Had some hazelnut iced coffee this morning, little ice. And you?

>drinking sugar
>thinking you're not just a canadian burger

I'm generally a fan of local coffee shops as well, though I have recently moved and have not properly assessed the quality of the ones around me. That said... 30 minutes to drink a small cup of coffee?

No 30 ounce large cups mate, usually less

at that price, its still way the fuck too small

Two

TWO SUGARS BITCH, TWO SUGARS

Really makes you think

Don't know where you went. I was at Tim Horton's in western New York yesterday and got a small hot chocolate. It was the same size as the iced coffee on the left.

our food is half the size and twice the price

not poor, that's a kid's cup on the left you 20 bmi pussyman

Why don't you stay in Canada forever?

I usually ignore anons who scream "REDDIT!", but this literally was originally posted on reddit.

it's like this in tourist traps
serving sizes are reduced and prices double because most fast food places are franchises and they can do whatever the fuck they want

and how would you two know that?

If they cost the same, you can just drink less of the larger coffee and still not get cucked out of what you paid for

It's called self control

Because they browse reddit. There is a difference between browsing reddit and copy pasting their shit content onto this board.

That canadians pay more for less?

You know you can get it black, right? Or at least without sugar.