What do you usually order at starbucks?

what do you usually order at starbucks?

pic related

Nothing, because I'm not retarded. If I'm ever in a situation where my only source of caffeine is Starbucks I get a double espresso.

rip that stupid sticker off jesus christ are you dense

I plane ticket to canada to get some timmy's

>frappucino fag
You guys me sick, drinking 24 ounces of milk and sugar. Go drink a black coffee like a real man you basic ass pussy.

what is that a big cup of whipped cream you silly fag?

>go into public alone to drink a 15 dollar 10000 calorie milkshake and browse the internet

>black coffee like a real man

HEY

large double double

My brother once took me there once, I got a frappe and it tasted like shite

choking down starbucks coffee black to prove a point doesn't make you seem manly, it just makes you look like you have excrement where your brain was supposed to be. I suppose you also ask for your burgers medium-rare at mcdonalds?

Frappe is McDonalds, not Starbucks you dumb cuck

how many people do you think exclusively order milkshakes at starbucks?

In my entire life I've only gone once and it was for the Dracula frappucino. Had no idea it was just a big milkshake. I liked it.

Well whatever it was, it was rubbish

Jokes on you, I don't go to Starbucks or McDonalds. And no, I keep my shit simple.

Mocha with cinnamon

nice damage control

You is right.

However, I'm going to look back wistfully at the time where city living often meant an apartment that existed for nothing but to shelter you as you slept and performed all regular activities in the public sphere.

canadian here. tim hortons is shit

>paying $2500 a month for an apartment in the city and not spending every second of your goddamn free time in that son of a bitch
ISHHDGGTGT

>used to work at starbucks
>get a drink every day cuz free
>quit starbucks
>have never been back

it's all very subpar sugar bullshit, and the coffee tastes burnt

Got a Tim's down the street here in Illinois. There's a bank in it. Never go to it.

I don't drink coffee so nothing.

cities have changed

Sorry, $2800

I get about 3 or 4 hours a day of free time, I spend it mostly in escapist pursuits trying not to think about why I'm alive. Weekends are slightly better but not that much.

Apartment (1 bedroom) in City: $3,278.09

Worked there for a few years. I never cared for coffee so didn't have a usual. But I noticed everyone elses

>White women
skinny caramel macchiato or skinny vanilla latte

>Black and Hispanic
caramel frap with extra caramel drizzle

>Asian
iced green tea latte

>preteens
any one of the creme based fraps

>children
kids temp hot chocolate (winter) or large frap split into multiple small cups (summer)

>retiree
small black coffee

>pod of whales
One large frap per person, even the children that are 5 years old

>eastern european
double shot of espresso

This is the general rule. white men in their 20s and 30s didn't frequent my Starbucks enough to have a stereotypical drink

Caramel macchiato
>sugar free vanilla
>espresso

Name given: Beyonce

>in City
Depends on the city.

Currently a barista, and I'd like to add

>White trash, red necks and crack heads
Espresso fraps or mocha fraps with no whip

I usually get a white chocolate mocha, but I don't go to starbucks very much.

>FEELS

cold brew
feels good man

Why does reviewbrah always get their water?

If I need to use their internet for downloading stuff I'll get a hot coffee with sugar free mocha.

decaf coffee

Jesud Christ Americans are disgusting. How many calories are in that thing.?

water is free at most places including Starbucks. I hated wasted resources on those that just ask for the free water and nothing else so it is the only thing I dislike about reviewbrah. He could easily ask for water from whatever place he is reviewing instead of going out of his way to hit up a Starbucks.

slightly under 500 calories for the large. The bulk of the drink is blended ice. It is not the 2000 calorie bombs you find at places that sell actual milk shakes.

>kids temp
What is this?

I don't.
Overpriced hipster crap.

That subtle >FEELS in the bottom left of the laptop...