Does your country have fake fast-food chain clones?

Does your country have fake fast-food chain clones?

In Korea we have Seven Guys.

It's actually pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djI_ret3S9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it better than that meme five guys?
>paying 10$ for the burger
>get my dixie cup of fries
>get my drink
>that'll be 21.48$

We have Caliburger in Seattle. A straight rip off of In n Out.

Doesnt McDonalds have a clone in China? Lemme see if I can pull it up...

it's delicious but christ it's expensive. not sure if worth some days.

Dude I used to vehemently defend five guys, now I fucking hate it.

It's expensive as fuck for like a slightly above average burger if it's not soggy as fuck.

kek

Yeah. It tastes okay.

Taiwan has KLG although my cousins told me it sucks compared to KFC.

what do the extra 2 guys do?

We have Burgers Priest in Canada. It's a knock off of both In and Out and Shake Shack. Mr Sub was a subway clone but we of course have had subways for years.

mr.sub was around long before subway dumbass.

praise their glorious leader

I vaguely remember a Burger King near my Grandma's house briefly changing their name to something similar while serving the same items as Burger King for a few weeks before shutting down.

I'm guessing the franchise owners didn't understand licensing laws and got pissed at fees or something so said fuck it.

Then again I was like 9 or 10 so I may just be remembering it wrong. But I swear it closed for a few days, took down all of the BK ads, changed the name and then served the same items for a week or two.

Especially weird because it was in the middle of a city and quite obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=djI_ret3S9g

>Seven guys

Sounds gay as fuck.

His licence probably expired before he could get rid of the leftover product so he just changed the name to sell the last of the food in the freezer

There is a restaurant in the town I live in called Layne's and it is the exact same restaurant as Cane's. It is just a chicken tendie place.

It's never worth it, are you fucking crazy? For the money they charge you can have a restaurant burger of much higher quality, easily
>but I don't want to tip
Get take-out

>the big mick