Sipsssssssssss

Had this to keep me awake while working. Sucked. Give me good energy drink suggestions. I've heard the pina colada Rockstar is good.

Those drinks are absolute shit.

For me, it's the Ultra White. The best sip on the market.

Aw come on red bull shill. It's not our fault you're stuck promoting imitation sips. You don't gotta try to ruin our thread like that.

ultra sunrise is waaaaaaaaaaay better desu

Whoa whoa whoa boys. Break it up. We all know yellow is the true king of sips.

All Rockstars are god-tier. Horchata seems best but never tried it. Whipped Strawberry is nice

Rate this /sip/ bois

Okay you fuckers literally memed me into buying this. I swear to god it better be good

Monster a shit, it tastes like ass and gives me the shakes.

pic related is the patrician answer, tastes great and doesn't give you caffeine jiggles.

Alright fuckers this isn't bad

not bad but the berry lemonade is pretty nice. Strawberry lime is good too without being too sweet.

Green apple is goat. It's like drinking candy though

I've had a few Jones Sodas, of the few I've had Blue Bubblegum is too amazing to buy anything else. I'll get it every once in a while as a special reward sip.

kek

>he doesn't abuse adderal

look at this casual

I laughed every time I seen this flavour of sip in stores
I was fooled
It is a high tier beverage and might be just for you

this.
alternatively, just mix every energy drink together.

Ultra White and Sunrise are shit to me, but I fucking love the blue low carb. I'm broken, lads.

I can shotgun a 32 oz Monster and feel nothing but a 12 oz Red Bull gives me the shakes.

Not so fast. These monster sips are mighty delicious. Like a refreshing cold sweet tea on a summer evening, that first sip of the morning is a real thing of beauty.... A real shot of life.

>tfw you realize blue sips are the best kept secret in the sipworld

>swervin on them sips

made by hipsters and tastes average at best

>being part of the new sips thread
>one of the first 50 posters
>tfw page loads super quick still because of small payload
>feels like sips taste
>crisp and refreshing

I am truly blessed.

I'm 28 yrs old and I've only had a handful of energy drinks (monster) before. Am I really missing out?

>They took away my Relentless Inferno
>They took away my Rockstar Punched

If they dare touch my white sips...

>voluntarily drinking non alcoholic 4loko

Dat first sip of the day

It's soda at the end of the day.
Retards falling for marketing bullshit.

As much as I like Monster, I got these recently and they're my new favorite now.

Diet soda with caffeine and vitamins that they enjoy drinking. It just burns you up when other people enjoy themselves while being healthy doesn't it? Why all the hate, bro?

How did you take the picture?

Rockstar horchata is nasty

For a zero cal drink it's quite ok.

Although it's not really zero. It's 6 cals or something.

>confusing cals with KILOcals
ffs

and also it's 6 kcal per 250ml. (thats what it says on the can)

it's actually 12 kcals a can

>zero calories is different than zero kilocals
>"or something" means THIS IS EXACTLY THAT
Time to go back to school.

Top tier, but I can never find them anymore.

It's called having a gf

why did sipping become such a meme on Veeky Forums
also why don't you guys just drink coffee

Use the "brand finder" page on Monster's website.

DESU I really couldn't tell there was no sugar in it. I almost never can drink fake sugar drinks, it's usually so obvious.

Fuck you /SIP/ for memeing me into these

The biglots down the road from my house sells them. When I worked there, I used to take a couple boxes off the truck as they were coming in and buy them like that.

Big Lots

/sipping/ right now with 3 more in the fridge

I fucking hate you /sip/ babbies but I can't live without those.

>6 'or something' automatically classifies as a value literaly A THOUSAND TIMES greater

should you even have attended any school in any form, you wouldn't have made that mistake

Alex Jones is such a cuck

Hey fag, at least put /sip/ in the title so your garbage threads can be filtered properly

that's it, you're out of the sips club
out out

Who #afternoonsips here?

Usually I only have a sip in the morning but occasionally I'll have a second in the afternoon

It's a forced club anyways. Regular monster best and only good monster.

Sleep, water, and oatmeal

wtf do you drive? A battleship?

I sip anytime, somtimes just before bed.

>cutting scars
Sippers confirmed for beta.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

S I P B O N E S 2 0 1 7

had the zero ultra today
It was fucking trash, too fucking sweet and didn't taste anything like an energy drink
I fucking hate all of you shills so much

Sipping before bed? Interdasting.

I have a morning sip everyday and usually if I need a boost in the afternoon I'll have tea or coke zero. If it's a long day or I'm staying up late on the weekend I may have a second afternoon sip.

You drank it room temp.

That's your opinion and you're welcome to have it. Just means there's more delicious blue sugar cane nectar for me.

Is adding this to water considered an sip?

Mio is disgusting.

Retard.

Fuck off shills with your forced meme

>a meme can be forced
Retard.

you're a fucking moron

I like the asthetic of your car, happy sipping friend! :)

>forced meme

he hasn't sipped

Wanna get into sips. Can anyone post the sip power rankings?

bump

Most underrated sip.

wow guys epic viral shill meme

GO AWAY

fill up your tank

How long does the average newfag lurk these days before posting?

>stop liking things I dont like
This is how you sound.
Sipping is a lifestyle choice for those of us bold enough to grip it and sip it. Sippers lives taste a little bit better, and everything they do feels a little more special thanks to 200% DV of 4 different B vitamins, 180mg of caffeine, and no sugar or calories.

>no calories
Retard.

Nothing personell, kid

>using adderal in 2017
Get on the extended release lisdexamfetamine train or get the fuck out

Monster Zero Ultra™ flavors such as Ultra Blue™, Ultra Sunrise™, and Zero Ultra™ have no calories, user.

Day 1: get memed into trying 16 oz. Monster Zero Ultra

Day 2: take pictures of yourself holding 24 oz. can of Monster Zero Ultra while saying under your breath "gotta have that sip" "that feel when first sip of the day" "sip boys twenty seventeen" "zero sugar zero calories"

This meme was what got me hooked. I literally brewed coffee every morning for 5 years straight and stopped for weeks after realizing the glorious zero ultra delivers unrivaled energy with no sugar or calories.

I whisper "that first sip of the day" every time.

Dude, seriously, if you have energy problem, just fill a thermos or a 20 oz. cup or something with those energy shots
(5 hour energy or whatever you prefer) and just chug it. It'll keep you awake and alert all day.

Coffee and sleep

>Car
2500 RPM
2 BRAKE AIR gauges
D.E.F. gauge
Goes to 85 MPH

Next time go with "it'll keep you awake for the rest of your life." Guaranteed keks.

I'm waiting for someone to try it. That shit'll keep you awake for nearly a week and you'll apparently ascend to the Qth dimension.
My freind had to go to the hospital and still isn't all the way back.

Kinda reminds me of when we had some cheap ass 2 and 2,5 liter energy drinks in stores. Retarded kids would compete who can drink the most as fast as possible so they stopped selling them and for about a year cashiers wanted to see your ID when buying energy drinks. Alcohol, no problem, cigs, no problem, energy drink, where that ID at boi?

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Dude, I remember those. It had basically the same energy boost as a monster, just spread over a 2 liter. Dont even know why they bothered. Weren't too bad though.

I'm pretty sure they weren't that diluted. A lot of kids got sent to hospitals because who'd have guessed chugging a 2 liter energy drink before going back to math class is a bad idea.
PS: Happened in Bulgaria.

>car
bro... come on.

>tfw desperate for sip
>convenience store has shitty open 'island' refrigerators with no doors that let all the frosty air out
>sip is not at ideal cold temperature when I first taste it

is there a bigger let down than a sip thats not ice cold?

Take some rock salt or kosher salt, put it in a bag with lots of ice and shake it around (lightly) for a bit. Put your sip of your choice in another ziploc bag, and put it inside the bag full of salt and ice and roll it around. Below freezing sip in minutes. Don't do it too long or it'll freeze.

bruh Vyvanse is better