Gods gift to man

gods gift to man

Pretty much, yeah. Anything else OP, or are you just hoping for some shitposting?

>

i just made some homemade popcorn and realized how many of my favorite foods depend on butter. yesterday i made my greek family's staple pasta with browned butter and myzithra cheese. its amazing.

sorry for the low-quality thread. hopefully more anons can post their fav buttery recipes. cheers

god isnt real and Butter is a dairy product containing up to 80% butterfat (in commercial products) which is solid when chilled and at room temperature in some regions and liquid when warmed. It is made by churning fresh or fermented cream or milk to separate the butterfat from the buttermilk. It is generally used as a spread on plain or toasted bread products and a condiment on cooked vegetables, as well as in cooking, such as baking, sauce making, and pan frying. Butter consists of butterfat, milk proteins and water, and in some types, added salt. Butter may also be sold with added flavourings, such as garlic butter.

BUT BUTTER UNHEALTHY MAKE FAT REEEEEEEEEE FAT FAT LAZY LANDWHALE AMERIFAT BUTTER ON EVERYTHING.

This what you are looking for, OP?

>be me, age 6
>"hey dad, why did grandpa die?"
>"He liked butter too much"
>find out years later he died of a stroke
>nevertheless I avoided butter or used the bare minimum butter for my entire life
I'm still a bit overweight tho

just eat less than you burn and you shouldnt worry about that.. butter isn't particularly bad for you -- if you dont want your diet to kill you, stop eating carbs (bread) instead. it's short-term energy that your body is designed to use as fast as possible and discard. you're literally aging yourself faster every time you eat bread.

look up how CICO and keto diet works, and thank me later.

gods gift to man is a sandwich
don't counter signal me on this

>hands down best tasting meal
>puts women in their place
>25 trillion different combinations

More like cow's gift to man.

>gods gift
you mean white people's

God is real and Butter is a dairy product containing up to 80% butterfat (in commercial products) which is solid when chilled and at room temperature in some regions and liquid when warmed. It is made by churning fresh or fermented cream or milk to separate the butterfat from the buttermilk. It is generally used as a spread on plain or toasted bread products and a condiment on cooked vegetables, as well as in cooking, such as baking, sauce making, and pan frying. Butter consists of butterfat, milk proteins and water, and in some types, added salt. Butter may also be sold with added flavourings, such as garlic butter.

And the lord said "let there be life"

Food is God's gift to man. I can taste Him in every bite.

>25 trillion different combinations
Source? I can only think of a 2

butter was invented in africa 12000bc, before whitey had even learned how to pick his nose

Greggo?

>gods gift

So you worship Moloch?

>salted butter

Explain?

but that's not lard