Based Chef John

You always be sure to give it the ole, tappa tappa, right user?

Because you are, after all, the Bjork of your Pulled Pork.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DuaVoEZ2eo
youtube.com/watch?v=whqzY_xNY3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Full disclosure I'd prolly sleep with chef John

i really like his videos, but the way he talks always rubs me the wrong way, the way he shifts his pitch in the middle of the sentence constantly. it sounds really forced and impersonal

Having watched most of the chef John saga I'd say that his voice had a natural change in intonation but he turned it up to 11 as a good meme to become e-famous
In his older videos he's a lot more even tone and monotonous but he would still changes his inflection every so often

#MAGA

If he's cooking me breakfast afterwards I'll let him stick furniture in my ass.

Chef John is the man

His pacing, humour, and actual competence in the kitchen puts him way above most """""""chefs"""""""" on youtube. Maangchi, Cooking With Dog (RIP Francis), and Binging With Babish are definitely quality, though.

The vast, vast majority of the recipes in my personal cookbook at Chef John recipes.

I like him because we share political opinions. Otherwise his videos are lackluster and uninspired.
>b-b-but it's about the food!!
In the most boring and unaesthetic way possible, yes.

post the twitter screenshots

You're a dumbass.

What political opinion has he expressed? Beyond faggot sympathy since he lives in Sodom Francisco

Francis died? Shit it must have been from all the mercury laced dolphin and whale meat they fed him

Eh, I feel like it's more of just awkwardness of performing with camera at the beginning, it's really fucking weird filming yourself and trying to act natural at start and of course as you watch your own videos and really understand that you are performing, you have to well, perform for the audience a bit.

His twitter is just "fuck drunpf" posting

Or because he was an old-ass poodle

Why does he get so salty when people point out his weird intonation?

forgot pic

JM:Of course it’s not my natural speaking voice, because I’m doing a voiceover, which is not a natural speaking thing. This is why people who do commercials don’t sound like normal people. Same for rappers. Having said that, I do not try to speak a certain way on purpose. There is no secret strategy. I just turn on the mic, and start talking, or “spitting,” as us rappers call it.

John is a leftie, though. I stopped following him Twitter because it was a little too much politics and too little food.
I'm not so intolerant I dislike the guy for having a different opinion than me, though.

lel
Chef John threw some kosher salt on there

I made his Bulgogi Beef recipe last night. Wew was it tasty!

Er, two nights ago* in case anyone is paying attention to the timestamp.

why did you plate it like this to eat it yourself?

At least clean up the shit stains underneath the beef. Looks like someones leftovers

I made it for two, and I like to (try to) make pretty things. Warm plates and a bit of care into presentation makes for a better experience imo.

looks like turds lmao

I can believe that he doesn't do it intentionally and he just gradually exaggerated by mistake and its become natural to speak that way, but it can still be pretty ridiculous to hear.

I stopped watching his videos for a year and came back and the shift was hugely noticeable

the fuck why is the portion so small?

b-because I'm thin and that's about right for me at dinner.

>cayenne in sausage rolls

youtube.com/watch?v=3DuaVoEZ2eo

What's his best recipe bros? For me, it's the Coq au Vin

you fuckin loser

looks good, user

good job

Thanks!

>Not putting Cayenne in even your ice cream and cereal
Pleb

I like all of his speech patterns and trademarks except for the "you are the X of your Y" that pisses me off

Oh poor pepe baby. Don't feel bad. Keep being a better and better you

I wish he cooked more healthy stuff.

Suggest something

I suggest you kill yourself.

I don't know what to suggest, maybe just some more care in his usual stuff for health. Maybe some quick weeknight meals that incorporate veggies and lean meats. :o)

rood

Like his videos but his Twitter is shit.

HEY HOW ABOUT YOU TALK ABOUT ACTUAL FOOD YOU FUCKING HACK

>mad Drumpflets upset that their food hero has some sense and moral decency
lawl

>looks black in his avatar
>is actually a white guy

You need to get your eyes checked.

I'm left leaning and tired of political shit too. If I want politics I know where to do go for that.

looks like a colored person you are wrong.

He solid but that's it.

Compromises a bit too much too make his food mass compatible. But overall great YT cook.

>attempted damage control
>"""leaning"""
lawl

Awful fucking plating... Just pile meat on top of the rice, garnish and sauce the plate like normal. pretty much has it down, it looks like someone had a good squat over the plate. 2/10

start using cayenne

>left wing
>moral decency
Pick one

>I stopped following him because he's not a retard

Good job.

>leftie
>not a retard

Pick one.

He only said "too much politics, too little food." This does not imply that he unfollowed Chef John because he is a leftist.

do you think he posts here?

kek

No, he's a gentleman and probably doesn't waste his time talking about canned foods on a mongolian pedophilia cartoon board

sorry, but I read that as if Chef John was talking. Was it intentional? The commas, the pauses, they were all very accurate.

I'm pretty sure he's right handed. He cuts and usually stirs with his right hand.

huh?

shit, I meant to post this one

In his video's? Nothing. He keeps that shit separate in his twitter.

people need to learn to handle the bants

It was an interview with him. So that makes sense, also he has invaded your subconscious

i don't care what you say about his voice this man taught me how to grab the kitchen's balls with my fist and make them my own

Jesus I never knew he had a twitter. His videos are the one place on youtube I go to escape politics

his vids been tanking a bit recently

>In his older videos he's a lot more even tone and monotonous but he would still changes his inflection every so often
COT DAMN U RITE AS HELL BWOI
youtube.com/watch?v=whqzY_xNY3I

This.

yeah, he's a chef. No one asked him for his political position

Hello this is chef John from FOOOOOOD wishes dot com!