Veeky Forums meta thread

How do we fix this mess?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8IBnfkcrsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Talk about food.

Make a fast food general to clean the board up.

We're not big enough to do anything, and many of the quality posters are/were too old to care enough to combat the influx of shit that Veeky Forums has experienced over the past 5 or so years.

Veeky Forums used to be good because of how small it was, but now all the big boards are overflowing, /pol/ has become trump central, and it's useless to even think we stand a chance.

We've always had crossboarders - because everybody eats - but we usually just chased them out with drunken rants or kind, helpful answers to their dumb questions. Now we're youtube celebrities, fast food, terrible meme threads and generals, and general shitposting from fast board exiles.

Exactly this, Veeky Forums used to be a legitimately good board before all the memers started spamming "ironic shill threads" and that Jack garbage.

I never see Jack threads anymore, only Review Fag and McChickens.

Just ban it outright.
Anyone who actually has enough free time to care about discussing fastfood on the internet can go to reddit.
Veeky Forums equivalent of NGE threads on /a/ or "how do i lose weight guize?" threads on Veeky Forums

>lets ban food discussion on the food board
and this is why Veeky Forums is shit, poster quality , not post quality.

>muh /pol/ boogerman

Why can't r*dditors go back to their OWN safespace if they don't like this place? Stop complaining that your feelings are hurt you little degenerate faggot and fuck off out my Veeky Forums

Summer is nearly over, for you.

We just need mods to go hard on the shitposters for a while, get rid of the poltards and children who shit up threads with high-school level political debates and "you're reddit" like this clown I just keep reporting bait threads and fast food shitposting hoping that the janitors or mods do something.. I've been here a fairly long time on and off. i think the mod/s might be dead judging by the inactivity.

I'll tell you how to fix a mc chicken

>no lettuce
>no mayo
>add ketchup

Mods should sticky post a new ingredient each week and we have to cook a meal based around it.

that's a decent suggestion, without the rating wankery of the challenge.

>another boogeyman
Holy shit, this isn't your safespace. Fuck off

You are a shit human being

nah

Take /pol/ back to /pol/, and then ban any remainders.
Ban fast food threads.
Ban packaged food threads.
Rangeban american IPs.

Post more OC of food you cooked and ate. At least we can shitpost about each other's cooking instead of McChickens and politics.

Ban "do Americans really do this?" threads.
Ban fast food shitposts. Fast food discussion should be allowed, just get rid of "for me it's the mcchicken" tier garbage.

Absolutely haram.

Add some fresh spinach for one. Replace the bun with something less plain, even just sesame seeds. Add some misc veggies like pickles and tomatoes. That lettuce doesn't look very fresh either. The patty could stand a couple more minutes of cooking but it looks decent enough though.

Is that what you're asking?

wtf are you fags talking about? this place has been food pics for the hungry with random cooking advice since the beggining, I agree this retarded mc chicken and ecelebs are anoying at best but avoidable, bottom line is Veeky Forums has never been good, not as bad as other boards but nerver good

>Just ban it outright.
no

>t. oldfag who whines about living in a fastfood-style-for-everything world

ban the use of any memes whatsoever; memeposters need to be purged
participate in good threads and offer good replies

Bless this mess, amen.

I see you also came from Reddit. When does le narwhal bacon?

The board needs splitting: Veeky Forums for cooking and people who really care about culinary matters.
/fo/ for junk food and all the other kiddie stuff.
Naturally e-celeb threads belong in /tv/.
Also the sticky needs publishing, it's been too long now and most of us in the IRC community agree that it's fit for purpose.

How do you fix perfection?

>totallymissingthepoint.jpg
Retard.

Who're you quoting?

You're waifu

Impossible

hes saying that /pol/ occasionally bleeds into this board inciting political discussion on a place where it doesnt belong. we arent complaining about politics, we are saying "fuck mexicans they eat literal trash build the fucking wall now" has no place on a food and cooking board because that is /pol/'s quarter-assed attempt at trying to stay relevant to Veeky Forums but still fueling their agenda

Fuck off back to /jp/ you weeaboo faggot.

You're just mad you don't like superior Nippon culture. Folded over 1000 times.

More like OVER 9000 times *vegeta voice* lol

You can't. I've lost count on how many time I've seen a good place slowly overrrun by assholes and idiots. It's an incurable infection.

Veeky Forums has always been garbage. Neck yourself.

>migrates to one of the more civilized boards on Veeky Forums.
>keeps behaving like the primitive ape he is
>doesn't adapt to local culture
>acts like it's his home now
>tries to drive off locals

The irony of it all will no doubt escape you.

>Veeky Forums
>ever civilized
For me, it is the Veeky Forums challenge. The best /soc/ refugee circlejerking.

>Veeky Forums
>civilized

>rewrites history to support narrative
/pol/ lives matter?

>rose tinted glasses
Heh

>doesn't understand relativity
>"u... ur dumb"

>moving the goalposts
Are you just trolling?

Just go to 8 chan you retarded faggot

>still doesn't understand it
>quickly throws in an internet argument 101 statement he heard an SJW say once, which then boggled his little mind

That place is near dead.

:^)

You need to leave.

If it wasn't, it'd be just as bad as this place.

Veeky Forums was always like this
Nothing is happening
Just move along folks
In fact, we need more /pol/ and /r9k/ immigrants!

youtube.com/watch?v=d8IBnfkcrsM

I hope you die faggot

>soggy potatoes

>all this revisionism ITT
Veeky Forums used to be much slower. It also used to not have constant fast food shitposting and jack threads.
Both of these are irrefutable fact, /pol/ and /v/ tourists can fuck off.

WOOOOOOOO

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Fast food is food. Deal with it.

Besides McChicken is a big meme on pretty much every board, not just Veeky Forums.

Order a cup of buffalo sauce with it and pour it over.

by dickposting

dude fckin pwned xD

shitposters feed off of butthurt. filter or ignore and move on. also meta threads just serve to give them validation. you would think some of you just started using the internet yesterday.

Hello rebbit, back to your shithole you go. Never come back.

You disgust me.