YUM !

>YUM !

do americans really eat this?

Just imagine giving both of those to a BBW goddess and she lets you run her belly like some glorious fleshy play dough

I don't like BBW I like small girls who eat alot and get fat then theyre not fat after

Gross.
Where is the country gravy?

What the fuck. Why?!

hourly

Name?

>no ex BBW gf who kept most of her tits and ass by corset training

tubgirl. google it

Man, Rachel Ray got kind of hot.

mommy gimme milkies

I've had three since my first one earlier today.

>mfw BBW ex-gf had some problem that caused her to have no nipples
>only tiny craters
>still went apeshit when you sucked on them

>But I went for a 20 min jog earlier user!
>I can eat 1200 calories of cream/shit as a treat once a day!
:^)
fucking roasties

>take sip of milkshake
>stick nose in strawberry topping

You're not supposed to eat it, you're supposed to post it to instagram like a narcissist with a thousand tags

Sounds like inverted nipples.

>Went to frozen yogurt place with gf
>Two obese women come in
>One woman is just giddy with excitement about frozen yogurt
>Literally bouncing up and down (can't jump) and rubbing hands together
>Tries talking to gf - "I know, I love this place, I'm so excited! I've been waiting for this all week!"
>Excitement/tone of voice is similar to someone saying "we're having a baby"
Have some dignity, for fuck's sake.

c-can I just have the cheese cake?

allura jensen
hnnnngh

She doesn't even have an areola, nothing to indicate the nips except the craters.

obese women have little to get excited about. They replace everything with food.

>combining 3 desserts in to 1
Do Americans really do this?

>drinks both simultaneously

>dual wielding millshakes

D O N T E V E N T A L K T O M E B E F O R E M Y M O R N I N G C U P S W E E T I E : ^ )

I love thinking about the amount of effort that was put into making each individual piece of dessert for this, along with the work to shove it onto a tiny cup so some attention craving woman can take two picture of it to post on instagram before dumping it into a trash bin.

the 21st century in a nutshell

Not sure what I'm looking at but it looks tasty. How do you eat it?

Strawberry cheesecake on top of cookies & cream, on top of a strawberry milkshake.

you don't, you post it to instagram with the heart eyes emoji

why not just enjoy things for what they are?

that's because people enjoy things for what they represent in an ideal state. a birthday cake is only birthday cake on your birthday. then it's just cake. and if you eat cake everyday then it's not even cake, or dessert, but just FOOD

a milkshake isn't special anymore because we can have them every night if we felt like it in the 21st century west

we need MORE. we need to get that SPECIAL BACK.

I know freakshakes look retarded, but they're pretty nice once in a blue moon. Can't eat anything else all day, though.

It's this sort of revolting excess that reminds me that our civilisation is in the midst of hurdling down a seemingly inevitable decline more than ever

this thing would take more effort to eat than make, you have to reverse disassemble it to be able to drink it then eat the cake slice like a normal person

yeah but think of the likes! XD

I don't know what I'm more angry about, the fact that people pay for these things or that I'm not selling them myself.

Nice double dose of genes

Think about it like this
She is never having a baby anyways so what's the harm?

>That steering wheel stuck 4 inches deep in her gut cunt

god damn

How does she even afford that vehicle or house or anything? Fuck this world man.

This is why Americans buy so many SUVs and minivans. Not to haul their spawn but to haul themselves.

what else do they have to be excited about?

It's called a gunt.

Instagram Bait Food

no