Opinions on this (new?) faux meat, seekay?

Opinions on this (new?) faux meat, seekay?
youtube.com/watch?v=ebNeUihciDI

looks like meat, tastes nothing like it

its fucking nothing

>Scientists invent burger hundreds of years after burger was invented
Wow

>seekay
go back to effay you faggot

>looks like meat

That's already light years ahead of the competition and a good reason to invest. If predictions of food shortages is right, it and lab-meat will be all we have to remember beef by.

>> and a good reason to invest.
Like the "HDMI-Ready" TV sets?

One of these hamburgers looks undercooked. I seriously don't know why the damn thing needs to have fake blood.

This seems nasty and unnecessary, and I don't get why they feel like it has to look raw and bloody. I don't think they understand why people like burgers.

It's a sandwich, but if you think it tastes like meat you're retarded.

> If predictions of food shortages is right
Stop listening to vegan scare-tactic infographs. We produce enough food to feed the world twice over. Starving people is a delivery problem, not a supply problem.

it's illegal to buy a fake Rolex, why isn't it illegal to buy a fake hamburger?

i don't think you do mate.

it's not fake fucking blood. the red stuff in meat isn't fucking blood either. educate yourself.

> Highly modified protein slime processed with 52 different chemicals to make it taste like meat

Sounds like these companies will get sued to hell before they even go IPO...

Trying to prove Frankenmeat is not cancerous and toxic long term takes decades of studies.

Because the word hamburger isn't a registered trademark you fucking retard.

It's only illegal under copyright law, retard

Nobody has copyright over the concept of a hamburger

>Trying to prove Frankenmeat is not cancerous and toxic long term takes decades of studies.

I'd rather eat real, tasty Beef and live to 95 like my grandpa than eat Frankenmeat and die of cancer at 40.

>one of these is not a hamburger
>one of these doesn't contain eggs or bacon
>one of these doesn't contain a decent looking party
I wonder which one it is.

The FDA is already concerned because the thing they use to give it the "bloody" look might be a as-of-yet unlisted allergen

You wouldn't download a hamburger would you?

>But unlike your typical veggie burger, this is bloody and red,
It's almost like the people who made the video don't know that burgers shouldn't be bloody or red after you cook them.

>not a fag (vegan) shill thread guys, really I promise!

Back to tumblr.

They are both terrible burgers.
>Left
lettuce and tomato un-chopped and on the bottom promoting slippage.
Patty too thick,
>Right
Onions should be dices but slices aren't too bad.
Egg.
Patty too thick.

> Highly modified protein slime processed with 52 different chemicals to make it taste like meat

When you put it like that, it makes me realize how hypocritical vegans who rant about pink slime are.

>i don't think
Judging by the way you type and the reddit spacing, I believe you.

>Highly modified protein slime processed with 52 different chemicals to make it taste like meat

Fried egg on a burger is amazing tho

Wow cool it's exactly the same faggot posting over and over again, thanks so much for contributing, the community appreciates your inane garbage fucking double nigger

I just want to eat a cute Japanese girls feces on a hotdog bun

>> Highly modified protein slime processed with 52 different chemicals to make it taste like meat

vegans will shit on pink slime, but then will create a "meat substance" 50 times worse for you.

Just shows, vegans have no fucking clue what they're talking about.

>reddit spacing

could this accusation be anymore reddit

>you can copyright a hamburger
>copywrite
Retard.

well that was an informative video

Dude, I love (NEURO)SCIENCE!

Nah I prefer lab grown meat