I unironically really like siracha

I unironically really like siracha

quality post

it's not terrible but people seriously fucking overhype it.

Good for you, OP. You'll like Sambal once you grow up.

Sriracha is baby's first hot sauce that isn't a mess of flavourless vinegar.

I like it okay.

There is this hot sauce at a local Hibachi resteraunt that I really wish I had the recipe for. It is really hot but also sweet, consistency is like ketchup- maybe a tad thicker.
I saw a promising recipe with chili paste, sesame oil, and garlic - but it doesn't seem like it would have the sweetness (maybe I would just add some honey?)
Anyway. If one of you wapanese faggots have worked in such a steakhouse and can kick me down such a recipe it would be nice of you.
(Sorry to hijack your thread, OP)

I like it too. I'm not a huge fan of spicy foods, and sriracha has just the right amount of kick to be used for me.

>resteraunt

i like it but, it makes my asshole spicy in the same way that jalapenos does.

yeah i noticed that after i posted. i felt like killing myself tbdesu

Apparently, it's gochujang.

Hello [R]eddit, are enjoying the Drumpf presidency?

I am a mayo fag. Not on everything, taht's for ketchup, but when it needs it craves.

Case in point. Nothing says fuck me like some sharp smokey provalone dunked in Hellman's.

Yes, I am American.

sambal isnt good in the context sriracha is. its all water and seed

Nothing wrong with admitting that.
Personally I'm a heat fiend and since I bought Ultra Death Sauce (800,000 scoviles) it's made me crave the lava-like face melting experience.

When going for a mild heat, sriracha is fucking awesome because it has a decent vinegary flavour to it.
Mild hot sauces are as important as face melters.

I squirt it up mu ass and use it as lube

No

I feel like I'm contrarian bandwagoning here but Sriracha kinda sucks. It's mostly just vinegar, I don't even understand the appeal. Don't forget to like and subscribe to my blog.

me 2

>Sriracha always used to be the shitty sauce in chinese takeaways that nobody used
>hipsters "discover" it because they are contrarian
>suddenly everything is sriracha flavored

I predict that everything is gonna be cocktail sauce (fry sauce for americans) flavored soon, screencap this

really made me "kek"