What is the best fast food money can buy?

What is the best fast food money can buy?

Pic related

5 guys, Culver's

Where do we draw the line between fast food and fast casual?

Red robin

shake shack burgers are better but five guys has better fries.

although shake shack cheese wiz is pretty good

>fast food

Good Times and Five Guys

Any arguments about fries are moot because Arby's has better fries than any other restaurant.

came here to say this

I'd have to say Whataburger.

Not fast food but Red Robin is amazing, especially when drunk

I get the Royal Red Robin burger and put the campfire sauce on it

I was answering his question, retard.

Both very good but these are like crack.

>Checker's
It's RALLY'S.

It's both, senpai

No.
The name is different! REEEEEEEEE

I opt for the frozen ones to make at home, because the Checker's near me doesn't seem to drain the grease from the fries very well. They're practically soaked!

>Checker's
>not "Checkers"
THERE'S NO APOSTROPHE YOU FUCKING AUTIST!!!!!!!

Why wouldn't you want the grease?

Little Caesars™

Worst pizza.

You mean to say you like soggy fries? To each x/her own but that ain't me.

That, honestly. Like I treat it like a joke, but unlike any other fastfood place, that place is in my heart.

Best fast food? Probably Cane's, or Arby's.

I also like Taco Bell a lot even though I admit it's not quality food.

I'd argue that the potato wedges at KFC should be considered fries and are better than arby's.

and it's clogged with cholesterol

homosex detected

Hey I guess I'll ask this thread about my current dilemma. I'm probably gonna get some fast food tonight after work since I'm not gonna have enough time to cook. What should I get? My choices are...

>Taco Bell, probably gonna get a quesadilla and a couple tacos
>McDonalds, probably one of those signature burgers
>Arby's, roast beef sandwich

Well?

How are you able to browse Veeky Forums at work?

Phone.

Why are you reddit spacing though?

But I didn't put a space after every line, how is it reddit spacing?

You put an unnecessary blank line after the reply link. Does you cancerous phone do that for you?

chik fil a

>making your text more readable is "reddit spacing"

I'm going to have to side with Reddit on this one.

No, I just did it so it was easier to read I suppose. Man you're really triggered aren't you?

Maybe you should go there if you refuse to assimilate here.
It's only easier to read for people from special needs classes. We don't want them here, which is why we don't cater to them like that. Understand?

>We

Triggered as fuck.

The potato wedges are shit and I wish we got proper fries like KFC in other countries have.

Fuck off newfag we're trying to talk about fast food.

>The potato wedges are shit
You must come from a black neighborhood.

sandwich-wise, Whataburger

Anyone here from D.C. area? What would you say the best fast food is around here?

I've seen the McChicken meme spouted so uch on Veeky Forums I'm beginning to wonder if some of you actually believe it.

None, all fast food bars sell shit tier food.

Find me a better $1.00 chicken sandwich

Were you trying to make yourself seem autistic? Because it worked

Subway. Affordable, delicious, potentially healthy, and LOTS of variety.

When drunk? Donair. I think in the UK they're known as doner kebabs even though I don't think they include sticks except for the actual spit of meat that the donair meat comes from. Apparently they're also served open? Donairs here in Canada are served wrapped, however it takes finesse to eat them without making a mess. The heat of the meat tends to make the sweet sauce quite liquidy, grease also gets from the meat into the sauce which can further cause liquidity. The melted cheese doesn't usually cause issue though. The trick is to tear the foil wrap away bit by bit, perhaps an inch or two (2.5-5cm) at a time, making sure the bottom of the wrapping is always tight. If you just open it up and you're dealing with loose foil/paper or whatever, chances are the base of the wrapping will loosen and then you get leakage.

Who am I kidding? When I'm drunk just about everything is delicious. Also, I dunno if donair qualifies as fast food. Sure it can be prepared VERY quickly, but it seems far too good to be put in the same vein as burgers, subs, fried chicken, and the like.

The McDouble is superior but people got a fascination with fried chicken.

Arby's buffalo chicken sliders are bomb as fuck, my dude.

The line between fast food and fast casual should be how long it takes to prepare your food

Not sure what the dividing line should be exactly, but that's the criterion

It is Wednesday, my dude.

arbys is the best fast food place, best selection, most healthy selection and good variety

wendys is best for burgers

mcdonalds is best for sweet tea and breakfast

gyro

I calculated and here 2 mchickens and medium mcdonalds fries amount to 1200 kcal just for 2.5$

Damn that looks good. Way better than Burger King.

If you pay at a counter before or as you are receiving your food, then it's fast food.

Steak n Shake, 5 guys, Sonic, Taco Bell is also great if I'm in the mood for it.

I realized a long time ago In N Out is terrible.

Daily Double + McChicken is the best sandwich of all time, period. It cannot be beat.

Chick fil a

>Subway

Enjoy eating yoga mats.

I kid, I used to love subway when it was really cheap but now they've jacked their prices and they got rid of the 5 dollar footlong

IT'S PRONOUNCE YEEEEEEERO
YEeeeEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOO

Just thinking about the logistics of eating one of those slices confuses me. Each one of those would be as long as your arm.

>Affordable
Not anymore. Fucking $8 for a proper footlong, and just a footlong.
>Delicious
Not really.
>Potentially healthy
Yeah if you get a six inch, meatless, whole grain, no sauce, no drink, no chips, and only a handful of veggies.
It's amazing how Subway has conned people into thinking it's healthy.

the woman on the left looks like she can handle pizza logistics just fine

>yoga mats
do you believe evrything you see on the internet or just the most stupid and obviously fake articles?

Bitch I said I was kidding what the fuck is your problem? You some kinda subway intern?

It's not healthy but it is low cal. I get the teriyaki chicken on flat bread with tons of veggies+sweet onion sauce. A 12 inch is only like 600 calories. Used to eat a 6 inch for breakfast then have the rest at dinner with a big lunch inbetween.

I unironically think the Spicy McChicken is the best fast food sandwich. For me.

It's not a meme it is simply the best especially if you add thai sauce and crunchy onions.

>amerilard actually doesn't eat fast food because it's good, it wants to stuff itself with as much fat as physically possible

Best fried chicken is Jollibee
Fite me KFCfags

>mcdonalds is best for sweet tea
have fun with that diabetes

user you're on Veeky Forums, you shouldn't be surprised that most people here have autism.

Del Taco.

I forgot to order this last year. Gonna do it today

In Canada it's $6 footlongs for the cheap ones. I still consider it a good deal. Even if I'm realy hungry, I don't usually eat the whole thing in one sitting. At least half, perhaps some of the second half, but ultimately the rest often times gets left over to enjoy later. Yesterday, even though I walked my ass off and sweated my balls off, all I ate was a footlong sub and then a burger. No pop, no fries, maybe ONE oreo, now it's time for breakfast and I am quite hungry. I don't know what I'll eat, but I'm looking forward to it.

Dude, he said he was joking. Chill. If you don't like Subway then don't have any; did you get raped by Jared or something?

$8 footlong? I assume you get those fancy ones with chicken or something? I always get the cold cut combo, less than $7 even here in Canada with Monopoly money. Deliciousness is up for debate of course, but seriously, there's so damn much variation, so many different things to put in it, you'd have to be one Hell of a picky eater to not be able to find a sub at Subway that's not delicious. You choose the bread, you choose the meat, you choose the veggies, you choose the sauce... if your sub doesn't end up being God-tier, it's your own damn fault.

At 'potentially healthy', now you're just trolling. Did you fall for the meme that all kcal are bad and all bread is cancerous and terrible for you? Even the Italian Hero (one of the most high-salt subs available as I recall) with Italian herbs and cheese (THE bread with the highest salt) has roughly 60% of your daily intake of salt per 6". That's why I said 'potentially' healthy. There ARE options you can choose that are little better than getting McDonald's, but there's a lot available that is definitely healthy. Huge variety of veggies, plenty of bread (including whole grain), plenty of different sauces (of course standard mayo/mustard isn't the healthiest but there's other options), if it ends up unhealthy then once more it's on you. You decide on literally everything.

Is steak and shake fast food?

Everyone here likes to compare In-N-Out to like Five Guys or Shake Shack but Five Guys and Shack Shack are literally 2x the price of In-N-Out.

I would say yes but only if you use the drive thru. It's basically like any other burger place at that time. If you go inside to eat and sit down and order off your menu with the waitress then I would say no.

Wahlburgers. 2 burgers, 2 drinks, 2 sides come out to like $30, and its fucking great.

you roll it up like a log and eat it like a greasy burrito.
source: amerilard

Not five guys . It's hardly fast and way over priced .

looks comfy desu

which country are you from

fried chicken and rice

shitty spaghetti

i am guessing Flips

What's in the bowl? chowder?

So if I order at the counter at a steak house and wait for it to be done and bagged, it becomes a fast food restaurant?

Whataburger. Very good food and I always enjoy the limited edition burgers and I always recieve good service at the locations home and my college town. The two other good contendors: taco bell and little ceasars are only good at my hometown. In my college town the tacobell has a shift where its complete chaos and you get a random persons order and the little ceasars has rude black people that speak jibberish and the pizza there tastes like a cheap frozen pizza.