Al/ck

Cont. from Obvious stock photo edition

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=alcoholic silhouette
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DAMAGED i have le ebin alcoholism KEK xD

Relax kiddo, if you don't like it you're free to leave.

>tell myself I'm only going to have 2 scotches tonight
>always end up having four

DUDE 2 BEERS BEFORE 2 BEERS I THINK MY LIVERS GONG TO EXPLODE LMAO

You fucking happy, OP? This is exactly what happens when you don't use a silhouette image. The fucking stupid-ass normies come in here to run their mouths, low-intellect trash motherfuckers. It's always been this way.

Switch to decaf tea. Alcohol isn't for everyone. Don't be afraid to ask for help.

You're all fucking losers. Delete this thread and your lives.

>I'll only drink one bottle of wine tonight
>finished by 7.30pm
>sitting drinking a beer deliberating to buy more before 10
Fuck it I'm off to the shops. Might just get a bottle of gin and be done with it

Buying booze when you're already drunk is never a good idea. Just relax.

Haven't done much drinking in the last year. Used to be enough of a problem that multiple doctors were telling me to stop. Additionally, it wasn't going well with a social work career and creeping suicidal thoughts. After white knuckling a loaded gun in a bathroom stall, an involuntary psych hold, and abandoning my career, my mood is improving. I haven't sworn to never drink again. The bottle isn't the source of my unhappiness; it was struggling against a crippling bureaucracy, slamming my head against mountains of paperwork, procedures, and reports, seeing the same tragedy play out in people's lives and trying to make them understand you've seen this movie and know how it ends, the violent death of a rosy cheeked little girl you knew for most of her very short life...

ANYWAY, I happen to work in a liquor store now. Low paying but full time, and it's pretty chill. I want to buy a bottle of something +$100, something worth sipping neat and savoring at the end of my work week. Preferably something that goes with a cigar, which I've just started smoking (I like bad habits I guess). I'm leaning towards high end rum, but I'd also like to see what the hype is about scotch. It'd be a departure from the Seagram's gin and tonics I used to knock back three at a time. What's a bottle worth drinking slowly over the course of a few months?

Drinking a lot of orange juice with my vodka cured my hangovers. Not sure why I ever believed the retards who say sugar makes them worse

Drinking tons of OJ is probably having a similar effect on you as drinking tons of water would. My guess is that the aforementioned "retards" had bad experiences mixing liquor and caffeinated soft drinks in large quantities.

Fucking this.
Someone please start a new one snd link it? OP has pretty much ensured that it'll overflow with brats, but it'll recover eventually. I'm mobile atm, too difficult to do it myself.
God dammit OP.

>no silhouette
Fuck OFF.

Only got a nice buzz thankfully, not totally drunk as I completely agree with you. Comfy film on and second bottle open, relaxing evening ahead. Decided to stick to wine and not go off the deep end with spirits

you had one job.
lmgtfy.com/?q=alcoholic silhouette

You're all welcome

Ty user.
ABANDON THREAD

Oh, hey guys? The other thread is still live...

I feel awkward posting here without the silloute..kept my drinking down. The past several days a beer here and there np more than 3 drinks a night for the past idk5 or 6 days went to a AA meeting didn't find it terrible wasn't my first but it was my first I went to on my.own free will...maybe it'll help going again tomorrow...i figure it couldn't hurt....idk if I want to quitntotally I wish I could say I did but I'm I'll just keep going to see if I like.it.

Also have cut out my morning drinks which is awesome....that shit just fucks my whole day up. Gave my wife my cards and money so she can regulate me. She's cool still let's me buy pot and I was allowd a beer last night for my buddies 30th. Which was cool...ive put her through hell so I'm fine with just a beer limit

Goto new thread and post it there

It's autosaging due to post count.

see
threads autosage (replies won't bump) at 310 replies just so everyone knows

Anyone here have any neurological disorders that can be attributed to or has worsened with alcohol usage? I have MS and I really regret starting in the early years.